View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Changed my mind! I am going to continue on, but not at the frustrated pace I was going at. I'm just gonna do what I can without getting all anxiety ridden over it. If I make it, fine. If not, that's fine too.

This one was just too complicated and too big. That is all.
    I'm also staying on the 'take me to level 10 train'! I'm on level 9 now. Didn't make the timed goal, but no biggie. I am concerned about the tea leaves but I'll plug away all week till my alicorns are ready for regeneration again. No gems, although I also accidentally sped up a mushroom for 1 gem, but I watched a video and got it back

Yes I will do a poll at the conclusion of the event

Executive Chef
    ★ SW, see you at Club 10, just accomplish the tasks as per usual to get there (: ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm also staying on the 'take me to level 10 train'! I'm on level 9 now. Didn't make the timed goal, but no biggie. I am concerned about the tea leaves but I'll plug away all week till my alicorns are ready for regeneration again. No gems, although I also accidentally sped up a mushroom for 1 gem, but I watched a video and got it back

Yes I will do a poll at the conclusion of the event
    Thx SW. Hope that train is first class all the way

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ha! I might definitely be travelling first class (my lounge is comfy enough!), but the scenery has been a bit bleak so far... I've travelled and survived through the isle of incredulousness (when I finished seeing what was needed for L8-10!), the misery of mushrooms, the turbulence of tea and am currently travelling through the pitiful petals. It wouldn't be so bad but the train keeps going in circles! I'm heading back into the magical land of mysterious mythic mushies now....

Club 10 all the way Den...

Executive Chef
    Reading the last pages of posts on the formation of club9.. I do think this is happening, apart the difficulty if player has no extra energy aid as is terribly energy consuming.. is due to the fact this event lacks a motivation.

S8? It would be so nicer to work, even if hard, toward something we need in our kingdom and not just deco that drops coins. It would be wonderful if the Tea Table dropped FEASTS after the conclusion! Now this would push us along motivated and willing to try the impossible, instead of players giving up one step before the teribble final.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ha! I might definitely be travelling first class (my lounge is comfy enough!), but the scenery has been a bit bleak so far... I've travelled and survived through the isle of incredulousness (when I finished seeing what was needed for L8-10!), the misery of mushrooms, the turbulence of tea and am currently travelling through the pitiful petals. It wouldn't be so bad but the train keeps going in circles! I'm heading back into the magical land of mysterious mythic mushies now....

Club 10 all the way Den...
    Well I'm going for L10 - I don't like things unfinished and there is a lot of time left. I'm focusing on the sweets first as the others are (relatively) easy. Working on sweet no 8 and trying not to get annoyed about those petals!!!
    Last edited by Jinc4; 04-23-17 at 02:19 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    All I can say is I really hope we have some downtime before the next update. I've spent all my energy this week on nothing but crafting for upgrades that I've not touched anything else in my poor neglected queendom. Also, was there a cap on the Spring flowers? I was going to buy another so I had an even amount but it's no longer available to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    All I can say is I really hope we have some downtime before the next update. I've spent all my energy this week on nothing but crafting for upgrades that I've not touched anything else in my poor neglected queendom. Also, was there a cap on the Spring flowers? I was going to buy another so I had an even amount but it's no longer available to buy.
    Yes, it has gone for me as well. That is very strange...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Yes, it has gone for me as well. That is very strange...
    Thanks for the quick reply. I guess it doesn't matter, I just always try to collect even numbers of decos when possible.

Well my cheery optimism in the beginning that I shared with so many has also disappeared. I'm still working to get level 10, but it's sad when in a game you have to choose what you want. My place is turning into a place for lost animals lol as I chose to make two raccoons early on and my goal is the peacock to give my other one a friend. So many animals I don't know where to place them all!

But it is sad when you have to pick and choose what you want to make sure you complete and what you might have to pass on. I'm only level 8, but there is still plenty of days and I have time to play. I am not going to go crazy, but at the same time I'll check in more often than I normally do. We will see what happens and maybe I will get lucky and reach 10.

Right now I wish I was one of those players with 100 Alicorns, but if I do the math right and they are bought with gems on sale and a few made with the shack, to have that huge army of Alicorns is costing you over $1,000. Wayyyyy to steep for me and the price is not worth the energy. If someone managed to get so many white without the love shack, maybe I am wrong and it doesn't cost so much. But without them for substantial extra energy I don't see how most people could have enough energy to collect with the low drop rates. I do hope those who are trying to continue like me are able to make it. Good luck!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 