View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing this game since it first opened in the US in the fall of 2013. I have enjoyed it for a long time. I spend some money for gems because it has seemed worth it. This particular event has the worst drop rate of any event I can remember. It may be first time since 2013 that I won't finish an event. I have been playing pretty steadily, I have a fair number of alicorns, and I still am not sure about completing the Tea Party. The sheer volume of items needed combined with the abysmal drop rate is making the game less attractive to me. We have been chopping rocks for a long time now in many different events and it is getting a little boring. I may complete this one, but I'll bored to tears chopping rocks and grass (60 chops to get 7 porcelain clay, 15 tall grass to get 2 spring petals)
    SW, thanks for being the best Mod - your creativity and commitment to the community is outstanding. And thanks to all the "speeders" who move ahead to give the community vital information.
    Good luck to all in finishing this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    don't feel bad. This morning I got 0 from 40 grass then 4 from another 40.
    I wish you get better luck

SW, that is 1 out of 20 overall. If so, s8 expect ppl use 2000 energy for petals only
    I have chopped at least 100 tall grass today and I only received 1 spring petals. I got about 25 red petals so I can craft more potion, but the spring petals rate is too low! S8 needs to fix it. I need 30 to upgrade to level 9 so at this rate, it will take me longer than the event to get the necessary petals.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    I have been playing this game since it first opened in the US in the fall of 2013. I have enjoyed it for a long time. I spend some money for gems because it has seemed worth it. This particular event has the worst drop rate of any event I can remember. It may be first time since 2013 that I won't finish an event. I have been playing pretty steadily, I have a fair number of alicorns, and I still am not sure about completing the Tea Party. The sheer volume of items needed combined with the abysmal drop rate is making the game less attractive to me. We have been chopping rocks for a long time now in many different events and it is getting a little boring. I may complete this one, but I'll bored to tears chopping rocks and grass (60 chops to get 7 porcelain clay, 15 tall grass to get 2 spring petals)
    SW, thanks for being the best Mod - your creativity and commitment to the community is outstanding. And thanks to all the "speeders" who move ahead to give the community vital information.
    Good luck to all in finishing this one.
    I've been playing since 2013 - the valentine event with the love shack - and while I've had difficulty finished some events lately and I've been a bit annoyed with events being hard to complete this is the first time I've been bored to tears. The collections are ridiculously hard to complete and it's the same few items to make everything the whole time and I'm so frustrated and bored. I'm going to delete the game until this is over. I can't help playing but I just can't give *them* my time of day for such a badly run game.

Do better.

Rhino Keeper
    Just upgraded to level 8 I am storing all my extraamushrooms and ponds I feel liberated my only goal is to get the peacock and I will achieve that ironically enough every mushroom I have harvested before storing them my tea leave rate is 1 for every 2 mushrooms it's like it knows I'm done lol good luck to everyone hope you achieve what ever goal you have set for your kingdom

I will never do an event like this again. I have been playing this game since the beginning, even through device changes and I have never had a event like this one. It requires way too many items. I am in serious doubt about finishing it, even with as often as I am logging in to gather stuff. I will tell you after this, it's turned me off to any events you come out with from now on.

Banned
    I'm already ready for this challenge to end. I know I won't be able to finish it and get the peacock so what's the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have been on level 5 for days! Chopping rocks and tapping ponds using 80 energy and only getting 7 porcelain rocks? I was having much better luck when this event first started! I only have a few Alicorns so obviously not going to finish but also have a terrible time clollecting for the community prize! I've read some of the other posts and from what I've read it sounds like there has been a drop in a lot of the items. It feels like S8 is setting us up for failure! I don't have the time to play constantly and I wish that S8 would take that into consideration, I know I can't be the only one that feels that way!
    For me it's the opposite. At the beginning I was getting 1-4 "porcelain bricks" from my 13 ponds and now its usually at least 6 or 7.
    I also stopped chopping rocks right at the beginning, as the drop rate from them is horrible.

Just deleted/stored everything I was using to get the required items for this event. I'm done.

Fashion Designer
    By now I have to force myself to log in and collect. I almost would rather go to the dentist, lol. Only my "finish what you start" mentality (thanks Mom) is making me do it. I know I won't get the peacock unless level9 tea party drops a LOT of cups. I have a whopping 548 cups towards that peacock. Not going to happen. I will not be a slave to game and log in every 2 hours.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    SpiritWind. As you did for the frog prince event, it would be great to have a poll at the end for this one, with one of the options being where people deliberately chose not to try to complete all levels - which is a very different message to give to not being able to complete the event.

I know you can only pass on feedback and cannot directly influence what S8 does, but to me this speaks volumes ...

(And as always Thx for all you do )