View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 115 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Can the Moderators ask the programmers to increase the drop rate of spring petals.
    It is very dismal. Used 30 energies, no spring petals.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Some thoughts on this event now that I have completed it.

I never did an event before that felt so frustrating. The sheer amount of things we have to craft over and over and over again. And the very poor drop rates especially of spring petals and tea leaves

But what does the final prizes get us? Coins only and useless decorations. I have no real room to display decorations. The expansions that are still available to me require so many permits that they're not worth trying to do

After completing this event I now feel that future events based on the recent past events will only give us coins. They are only designed to use up precious resources we've collected ( as in gold nuggets etc). They are designed to get us to buy and use gems or to buy special packages to help us with the events but not provide the really needed items such as spring petals. I even purchased the spring flowers. What did they give me? Almost nothing. So few petals from the bushes. And now that I've finished the event, guess what? The flowers are dropping lots of petals. For what? I don't need petals now. I have no crafts that require petals. I'm upgraded to level 10. What a waste

I will not do another event again. I've learned my lesson.

I'm glad they lowered the price for the starter pack. I'm sick of chopping & barely getting anything. I guess that's the idea. Now, I wish they would offer the 100 energy crates. I don't have a ton of alicorns. I wish!

Farm Supplier
    What happened to the spring petal chopped so much grass had none dropped? How are we meant to upgrade if none at all drop

Executive Chef
    Each time, I chop 20 grass at one batch and do not do quick collect, I can get at least 1-2 petals and sometimes I can get 4. I find quick collecting from grass can result zero I only need 12 more petals for lvl 10 and have enough flour and sugar now , did not expect that tea will be bottleneck for me. Sometimes I could get 1 from 15 mushrooms
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    What happened to the spring petal chopped so much grass had none dropped? How are we meant to upgrade if none at all drop
    HI! I've had NONE All day. I am stopping chopping grass now. There is something wrong! This has got to be flagged as a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=ktorewqas;1412864]Each time, I chop 20 grass at one batch and do not do quick collect, I can get at least 1-2 petals and sometimes I can get 4. I find quick collecting from grass can result zero I only need 12 more petals for lvl 10 and have enough flour and sugar now , did not expect that tea will be bottleneck for me. Sometimes I could get 1 from 15 mushrooms [/

Have they dropped today? I'm getting lots of raccoons...no spring petals. About 50 energies used. I don't do quick collect. Thanks for your information.

Executive Chef
    What??? It says "give red, blue or purple petals" and takes only the red ones??? Why??? I'm all out of red petals, and have 99 blue and purple petals!

This ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Just a question has the community ever not reached its goal in an event like this just curious. Also my tea petals drop rate is ridiculous I have harvested 75 mushrooms only to have gotten 4 tea leaves I only need to make 2 more tea for my personal goal of level 8 at this rate I will be able to get them in bout 5 days as I refuse to use all my energy continuously on mushrooms I will continue to click every 2 hour for the peacock I will even spend gem to speed it up to ensure I get the required amount but sovereign my tea table and lack of drops I didn't struggle much to obtain the 20 spring petals to upgrade but I have purchased a total of 7 of those flower bushes thank goodness I did good luck to everyone I would continue on if I had more energy to harvest but that's limited and I do have extra sources

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post

Have they dropped today? I'm getting lots of raccoons...no spring petals. About 50 energies used. I don't do quick collect. Thanks for your information.
    yes, I just used all my Ali 's energy and got 15 petals. Do not chop less than 20 cause the chance is very low.
    Also, do the same thing to the mushrooms. I harvest at least 15 mushrooms at one batch
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71