View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Thank you for your explanation! And ty for invite maxiandtaz, I accepted The community is really very nice!
    I have another question, someone mentioned quick collect (or something like that), and that this works out better. Is that just that you tap on everything very quickly, for example, all mushrooms? And why would this work better?
    Hi and welcome Calgera, quick collect is when you tap on the resources you'd like to collect and then immediately swipe down your notification bar from the top of the iPad screen and then swipe it back up again. All the resources you tapped on will instantly be collected and some people feel that it improves the drop rate on some items during events. Also if you tap on the goal icon on the right hand side of your screen, the peacock icon, this will also create a quick collect. Hope that all makes sense and good luck with the event.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Hi and welcome Calgera, quick collect is when you tap on the resources you'd like to collect and then immediately swipe down your notification bar from the top of the iPad screen and then swipe it back up again. All the resources you tapped on will instantly be collected and some people feel that it improves the drop rate on some items during events. Also if you tap on the goal icon on the right hand side of your screen, the peacock icon, this will also create a quick collect. Hope that all makes sense and good luck with the event.
    Thank you very much for the explanation. I try it later on the mushrooms when I have enough energy. The drop rate of the tea leafs is very low for me, like 5 leafs in 30 collections...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Thank you very much for the explanation. I try it later on the mushrooms when I have enough energy. The drop rate of the tea leafs is very low for me, like 5 leafs in 30 collections...
    Don't feel bad I would say my drop rate is the same as you taking forever to collect enough to make the last 4 tea to upgrade to level 8 which I have made the decision to stop upgrading then as I really just want the peacock as I know the tea table will end up in storage

I have a level 8 Tea Party and have decided to just keep it at this level. I'm not wasting more energy on something that's going to drop coins when the challenge is over. And I'm for sure not wasting any more energy just to get a deco that will go straight into storage, never to see the light of day again.

My only goal is the peacock, so I'll be setting two-hour timers and may use a few gems to speed up the Tea Party if need be.

It feels so good to not have to stress over these abysmal drop rates. I feel free! LOL

To those who choose to keep on truckin', I wish you the best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    You know what would make this and previous prizes worthwhile? If we could buy energy for coins. You can buy energy or coins for gems, you can only buy gems for cold hard cash. But if you could use coin to buy energy boxes, all those buildings we stuck in storage because they only drop coin would suddenly appear on our boards! And we'd have a real reason to complete some of these sillier targets.

What do you say, S8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I have a level 8 Tea Party and have decided to just keep it at this level. I'm not wasting more energy on something that's going to drop coins when the challenge is over. And I'm for sure not wasting any more energy just to get a deco that will go straight into storage, never to see the light of day again.

My only goal is the peacock, so I'll be setting two-hour timers and may use a few gems to speed up the Tea Party if need be.

It feels so good to not have to stress over these abysmal drop rates. I feel free! LOL

To those who choose to keep on truckin', I wish you the best of luck!
    That's where I'm at as well! Hitting level 8 today and as long as I collect about 8 times a day I should get the peacock no problem! So relieved to not have to hit my ponds and mushrooms over and over again anymore! Plus, 4 gems for a speed up really isn't that bad! I don't mind doing a few speed ups in order to get my peacock and I've already got my raccoon weeee!

Good luck to everyone who is going all the way!

Farm Supplier
    I have to say, I'm really happy that the tea table will only drop coins after the event .. because then, I really don't have the feeling that I missed something.

I will only go for the peacock and perhaps to some souvenirs, like one sweet, tea and so on. But it's still not done for me, because I'm only at level seven, with 545 tea cups collected .. and I calculated that on level 7 I would need 10 collections per day, which is too much for working days. The problem is not, that I could not log in every two hours ... ok, this is sometimes also a problem, because I work in a lab with toxic materials, and always to change the gloves to go on the phone etc. is annoying .. but the bitter problem is, that this game is soooooo huge and needs so much resources that it always loose the internet connection. Therefore I could not only log in for 2 minutes, collect and use the energy, no it costs me around 10 to 15 minutes till the connection is there and the progress is saved and not lost ... and a break of 15 minutes every two hours is two much.

So, I would not be able to collect 10 times on a working day and therefore have definitely upgrade the table to level 8 or better 9.

Luckily my feral lands adventure (my 3hundredxxxx one ..) gave me a second red trillium and also a Multi Color Hedge .. which reduce my problem of being short with red petals a lot .. and this would also help me in future.

Further this ongoing collecting from mushrooms and ponds helps a lot to make many good trades and also to stock up with vital extract and some other things from the kitchen (especially the goods used for feral lands adventure) .. so over all I think the event is well balanced .. and yeah .. nobody has to make all this sweets for level 10 ... if they not really really like to have this creepy tea cup fountain.

.. and least .. I'm happy about every event .. because so many guys mention, that the story goes not on .. so, every event helps me to keep my story line longer awake (I'm not finished yet) ... and about gems .. I do not longer spent real money for gems, till there is no confirmation button. My game is sometimes so slow, that it is too easy to go into a game trap.

Executive Chef
    1 setting and 1.5 tea to lvl 9 lol I think I definately will try to upgrade tea party to lvl 10.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    My trick: harvest 15 mushroom at one time, if I get 4+ leaves, then harvest another 16 mushrooms on my land; otherwise, tap ponds. If I get less than 3 leaves from 15 mushrooms and still going after mushrooms, it will be worse.
    Might not work for you but if are willing to try, good luck!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    New Sale Pack available!!Hurrah!Not!Unbelievable to use 40 energy for 3 spring petals-if lucky!-then do this....Go figure.Bring back my beloved game perleeeze!!