View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    ★ Dear all, just for sharing, additional Red Petals can be found in

(1) Flower Power Gazebo (wait time is 6 hours)
    (2) Flower Power Carriage (wait time is 6 hours)
    (3) Festival Grounds (wait time is 1 hour) ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    Please note, that if you are already at level 8, you can regularly collect teacups and get peacock without further upgrading.
    Something like 13.5 days * 8 collects from tea party per day *20 teacups = 2160 teacups, plus teacups you already have.

I'm going to stop upgrading at L8, and I'll get it only tomorrow or later.
    I play on an IPad, so it is not always in my pocket. 8 collects/day is 16 hours (or 14 if you don't count the first one of the day) . I have a job and a family and in general refuse any game to control my time to the point where I have to check in every 2 hours. I also sleep. And the final prize another peacock. I hope this is not going the way of R2, where the cruises have been repetitive.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I play on an IPad, so it is not always in my pocket. 8 collects/day is 16 hours (or 14 if you don't count the first one of the day) . I have a job and a family and in general refuse any game to control my time to the point where I have to check in every 2 hours. I also sleep. And the final prize another peacock. I hope this is not going the way of R2, where the cruises have been repetitive.
    Yes, I understand you. Sorry that the advice was inappropriate. Just wanted to make sure that you aware of possibility.
    Really, it's not so casual gaming, when you have to check in 8 times a day to get any interesting prize.

Regarding iPad, I've seen on forum that it's possible to install CS on several devices and play with the same account. It's interesting, did anybody try it?
    However that's another hardcore gaming idea

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have depleted my inventory, spent some more gems, lost sleep and feel tied to my iPad. I am tired, sleepy and very grumpy! I don't think this why I wanted to play this game. Come on Storm 8 give us a break! This is not fun any more. At least make it fun again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    Yes, I understand you. Sorry that the advice was inappropriate. Just wanted to make sure that you aware of possibility.
    Really, it's not so casual gaming, when you have to check in 8 times a day to get any interesting prize.

Regarding iPad, I've seen on forum that it's possible to install CS on several devices and play with the same account. It's interesting, did anybody try it?
    However that's another hardcore gaming idea
    I have my game on a tablet, which I play at home and my phone, which I play at work (when no-one is looking) and when I am travelling. That way, for events like this I can usually check in during the working day. Obsessed with the game....? ....I guess so!!

Executive Chef
    Anyway just to share that Level 10 Tea Party structure still drop the teacups, in addition to coins ★

★ please also note that Level 10 Tea Party gives the maximum number of teacups, so you can get the peacock faster ★

Yeah, I'm almost ready to upgrade to L9. Just need 6 more petals but 1 every 15-25 (or more) tall grasses is a little disheartening.
    I will also stop at L9. Don't need another piece of decor or feel like doing the same chopping, fishing for clay or tapping mushrooms another 12 days, 9 hours & 48 minutes...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm out of the event. It is the first one I resign from (for various reasons).

Rhino Keeper
    What are the chances that the tea party will drop more than coins when this event is over? Or is it 100% certain that coins it will be?
    I have serious FOMO... Lol

Farm Supplier
    i spent an entire day ONLY collecting spring petals. roughly 725 energy used on this task, little on anything else except tea table, wizard schools, castle adventure and my 4 daily alis (only 4 energy each ...). all that chopping tall grass resulted in 26 spring petals. so what is that 1 petal for rougly 28 grass. i think mixing up ponds, mushrooms and grass makes me feel like im moving toward the goal instead of being in a rut.