View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Well despite my ramblings this morning, I'm gonna try to get this done. I've turned my board into a pond factory and so far I've collected 30 stone-thingies (to make tea sets) in the 3 times I had a chance to play. If I can hustle a little, perphas its possible? The flour and red petals may not be such a problem for me but we'll see

Executive Chef
    Did my calculations, am at lvl 7 and have a few resources and to upgrade to lvl 10, plus make the raccoon, I need roughly 5695 energy.

I have 1 7-day Ali, and 8 1-day Ali's, and 2 Wizard-schools. I sent out as many adventures, watch adds, and visit neighbours. Without those resources, I would have needed 12 days non-stop playing not to let any energy go to waste. So, I guess it's still some 12 days 16-hours a day non-stop-playing, the extra resources make up for the lost time at night and busy doing other things...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 04-18-17 at 12:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    ★ I will be overseas for a week with limited internet access .. but I'll do my best (: ★

★ btw I just hit 500 teacups and is in the community prize grouping .. it seemed not a big group currently ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 04-18-17 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    The gazebo from the community prize looks like the one I got from the old vineyard estate challenge way back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    This forum has been great for me because of players like you that speed ahead and share what's coming up. I would love to get back to those fun days where we all cracked jokes about the event and helped each other with issues. I feel like we have lost that these last 6 months or so :-(
    I think this is partly cause and effect coming into play. The lack of development of CS and its story line has an impact on the feeling and posts within the forum. I have seen this for other games and so not really surprised to see it occur here. If they went back to it being Castle Story rather than Castle Events, I think we would see a difference

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Agree with two posts. One is "feedback", the other is the task info and QA
    I definitely agree with this in theory but my past experience (as a moderator for a different game) says that this is hard to manage in practice.
    People are people and will continually post in the wrong threads - and there is not always a clear distinction between what should be where (in particular when wanting to respond to an existing post). I know it would definitely increase the load on SpiritWind!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I do too, but there is just so many of them, there have been several queries that have been raised that i would like to know the answer to but they got lost, and I have two high level nbrs who came read the forum and gave up instantly, it took a day for myself and other nbrs to convince them to keep going, one is at level 8 and will finish and the other is level 9. I think people posting here use it as a bit of a "club" there are only a few posters actually posting on the forum if you break down the threads, but millions play this game, and many players do not post on the forum but just come to read, so the posters venting and giving feedback are really wasting their time.
    The type of posting you are talking about sounds pretty much like every forum I have been part of - in my experience this is the way open forums tend to work (and not just games forums) no matter how much work moderators and others put into trying to manage and steer them. And this forum is one of the best games forum I have been part of, in trying to collate as much info as possible both at the start of threads and in the hub to help everyone.
    (PS If you have neighbours on lvl 8 and 9 already without reading the forum, then I think they are doing fine without it !! I am impressed )

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post

(PS If you have neighbours on lvl 8 and 9 already without reading the forum, then I think they are doing fine without it !! I am impressed )
    Some of us high level players, with a lot of energy that do read the forum, have been finished for several days, and we are able to help our neighbours.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Question for those that have finished - did you get another goal about getting a lost page after you have the peacock???

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unknown info for post 1 - how many teacups drop at L8; and how many teacups are needed for the dessert display?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question for those that have finished - did you get another goal about getting a lost page after you have the peacock???
    No, no more goals for me after getting the peacock. He has a 4 hr. timer. I checked my goal book, but nada.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Unknown info for post 1 - how many teacups drop at L8; and how many teacups are needed for the dessert display?
    The dessert display requires 1200 teacups.

Level 8 drops 20 teacups.