View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Just to be clear... is your self titled "rant" posted here okay and others' are not? okay for you because you are "happy"?
    Again that's why I support two posts. One for the event and helpful tips etc and one for feedback. I used to really enjoy reading the thread on the forum on the event. It was something that I actually looked forward to. Now I tend to read them very rarely because the I quit posts and complaints seem to start within the first few hours of the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    PrincessCelestian, you go, girl!! Agree 100%. Two threads would be awesome. Players will always vent, but a venting thread would be great so that those of us who just want to help others players wouldn't get buried in a slew of complaints. I rarely complain because I assume others don't care whether I enjoy chopping rocks or not.

Many of my neighbors have already sent out the petit four requests, so this event is doable. Good luck to the happy warriors.
    Yaaassss!! I have had several questions in previous events go unanswered because I think they just get lost. I am sure other players do too!! This forum has been great for me because of players like you that speed ahead and share what's coming up. I would love to get back to those fun days where we all cracked jokes about the event and helped each other with issues. I feel like we have lost that these last 6 months or so :-( I am definitely feeling like this is a doable event for me. And I am definitely having fun with it 😆😆 good luck to you on completing (if you haven't already 😉&#128521

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    Katt, thank you again.

Now I see, that I won't be able to upgrade my tea party to level 10, but I have good chances to get a peacock!

I'll have to use my "two hours timer" magic, so I'll try to collect 8-9 times a day from tea party.

16 days left and I'm on level 7 with 360 teacups:

2 days on level 7: 16 teacups * 2 days * 8 times/day = 256 teacups
    4 days on level 8: 20 teacups * 4 days * 8 times/day = 640 teacups
    10 days on level 9: 25 teacups * 10 days * 8 times/day = 2000 teacups

360 + 256 + 640 + 2000 = 3256 teacups. That's bigger than 2400 needed, so I have some reserves for cute racoons.

I start liking this event again. However, I play CS on smartphone, and even at workplace I can do a little break every two hours to collect from tea party, ponds, mushrooms and red flowers. And it could be a problem for other players
    I've made calculations in the same spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/YFvJ7m), and I see that if player collects 5 times a day, he'll get only ~1300 teacup on levels 6-9.

If player collects from a tea party no less than 6.5 a day on the average, it's still possible to get a peacock. But he'll have to advance with levels quickly. Something like: level 6 at day 3, level 7 at day 5, level 8 at day 9, level 9 at day 14.

PS. I'm sorry for my English. I understand, that it's the native language for the most of the forum, and I make mistakes and misuse words and punctuation. I just want to contribute something to such friendly and supportive community.
    thank you for this. I've been wanting to do this for some time now, but never spent the time to do it. Thanks for posting.
    And yes the timer is critical.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    If player collects from a tea party no less than 6.5 a day on the average, it's still possible to get a peacock. But he'll have to advance with levels quickly. Something like: level 6 at day 3, level 7 at day 5, level 8 at day 9, level 9 at day 14.

I just want to contribute something to such friendly and supportive community.
    ★ thanks for the heads up and calculations (: love ya pticaberk ♡

Executive Chef
    Perhaps a rant thread would be a good idea, but it's worth pointing out, this event is only "doable" for those high level players with everything maxed, players with abundant energy sources, players that can or are willing to logon every 2 hours (who needs to sleep for 3 weeks) and players that have better drop rates (including previous drops from adventures).

Thanks to early reporting, I knew I had no chance just from the red petals requirement. Now I see the the energy requirement and can't believe what it would take. Surely there's a happy medium somewhere. I'd also like to point out ,again, even though I'm "not participating" I'm forced to because my ponds, rocks, mushrooms and tall grass all give me items (sporadically) that I have no use for. Also, there really should be a guarantee drop rate because it's ridiculous that some get lots of a resource while others have to collect/chop up to 4 times as much for the same amount.

I think the main complaint is these events a more discouraging than fun. Congrats to those players lucky enough to have the right combination of resources. Enjoy.

Executive Chef
    I was one of those players who wanted to quit on day 1 or day 2, but because of the feedback on this forum I have been motivated to keep trying. Even the "negative" posts. Hopefully all those will be taken into consideration with future events.

And I say again, if I didn't have a source of red petals, I would not do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Also, tips or links to some are posted on page 1 & I usually just skip over most posts I'm not interested in. I get thru the forum much quicker that way...lol.
    Yes, same here. I skip and jump lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Agree with two posts. One is "feedback", the other is the task info and QA
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Also, tips or links to some are posted on page 1 & I usually just skip over most posts I'm not interested in. I get thru the forum much quicker that way...lol.
    Lol. You're a stronger woman than I. I try to look away, but.I.just.can't. The forum took a dark turn after the election. Hmmmmmmmmm.

I do too, but there is just so many of them, there have been several queries that have been raised that i would like to know the answer to but they got lost, and I have two high level nbrs who came read the forum and gave up instantly, it took a day for myself and other nbrs to convince them to keep going, one is at level 8 and will finish and the other is level 9. I think people posting here use it as a bit of a "club" there are only a few posters actually posting on the forum if you break down the threads, but millions play this game, and many players do not post on the forum but just come to read, so the posters venting and giving feedback are really wasting their time.