View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 115 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I too think this is just too much ! Not fun and don't want to live on my phone. I have been playing a long time too I also
    Spend gems but use to spend them cuz I was excited to get the end prize now I find myself spending gems just to get it over with. :/. Level 8-10 are insane and the spring petal drop is ridiculously low I bought 2 flowers and I have a total of 4 . I understand we have a long time to complete but really don't like to do the same thing for 20 days. Would rather have different events that don't take as long or quite as much stuff to complete. Just my opinion of course. Maybe I have simply played too long and I'm not as easily entertained by chopping and deco. To all that still are feeling the love enjoy.
    I want the fun back, this events just have not fun.. The ramdon drops that don't drop on a time event is not fair I will not buy gems or waste my real money on this game ..until they make it fun again,. Story line would be a wonderful suprize more land to open up would be great!!!

SW for future events could we please have two event threads, one for actual tips and hints, I realise you do your best with the first post, but sometimes you miss some very helpful advice and one event thread for "feedback" there everyone who wants to could vent, these "feedback" posts are really tedious to scroll through all the time and players who come looking for advice often lose their answer in the pages of "feedback".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm in the central time zone and the S8 day resets at 2am. So it would be 3am for Rhode Island. Happy Easter!
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    not sure exactly where this goes, but there is another side goal.... SW
    OPTIONAL GOAL #2 - this means that you will only lose out on the reward if you do not complete this goal in time.
    * You get ? days to complete this goal, but the timer is dependent on when you trigger the goal. You get the remainder of the S8 day you're in +22 hours. So, if you are going to trigger this goal, wait till your new day begins and then you will get the most amount of time. Even better, wait until you have all (or nearly all) of the resources FIRST before upgrading to level 5 and trigger this goal.

Begins once you have upgraded the Tea Party to level ?

Ivy: NOTE: Beating this quest is TIME SENSITIVE. Completing the timed quest will get you ahead. You do not HAVE to complete the timed quest in order to progress.
    If you complete the optional timed goal you will receive 1 sweet.
    No Challenge Too Steep - Part III
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 0/1 GO | x
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp, + 1 pack
    Congratulations: Ivy: Great work!
    Packs may be different: example of what it may contain:
    - 1 sweet, flour, sugar

This appears when you upgrade the tea party to level 5. And it is to upgrade it to level 6. I also got 2 teas with my reward.

I don't know if this was mentioned and I missed it. I think the "pile of dirty dishes" prize is a teacup fountain.

Executive Chef
    Yes, you can get spring petals without gems. Just chop lots of tall grass patches. I started the event by focusing on maxing out spring petals which made the rest of the challenge less stressful. Keep collecting and it all falls into place eventually. Good luck.
    ★ hi kattkrazie, do we collect a total of 50 or 70 petals, to be considered safe? ★ (: ty for pointers (:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ hi kattkrazie, do we collect a total of 50 or 70 petals, to be considered safe? ★ (: ty for pointers (:
    I think 70 would be your best bet. I had 99 of them and finished level 10 with 25 petals in storage. So I collected too many. Your best use of energy is definitely chopping grass patches. It will get you raccoons which give tea party invitations, you will get red petals to make the red dye and you will get spring petals. If I was limited to 40 energy, I would chop at least 20 grasses, 10 mushrooms, and 10 ponds/rocks with each energy refill. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I don't know if this was mentioned and I missed it. I think the "pile of dirty dishes" prize is a teacup fountain.
    Yep, it's a fountain. 2x2 footprint and deco only. I think it's cute.

I would post a pic, but I've forgotten how.

Fashion Designer
    I had been getting great drops from ponds (at least 1 for every 2 collections and sometimes 1 for 1), but today my drop rate has been pretty low. Just got 1 clay in 7 collections. I had posted last night that the ponds had been kind to me. Maybe this is reverse luck of the forum. It seems as soon a some people post that they are getting bad drop rates, they improve. I think my situation is the reverse of that. Hope it gets better soon.

Executive Chef
    I think 70 (petals) would be your best bet. Your best use of energy is definitely chopping grass patches.
    ★ thanks so much for pointers (: ★ my aim now is to beat the game (: ★