View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Last goal. Sorry many things autocompleted for me.
    ★ thanks zoroak, I'll work towards the last goal too (: ★ will think of this as marathon event, no rushing whatsoever using gems (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the Spring Flower at the start of the event, collected every friggin' 16hrs from it, and never got even a single Spring Petal. NOT ONE!! Ridiculous. Waste of gems really.

Farm Supplier
    I don't have 14 hours a day for 20 days to complete this event, according to the info on the first page. It's absolutely ridiculous to think anyone does have that amount of time everyday to play a game! I have a life! You've lost me S8!

Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I don't have 14 hours a day for 20 days to complete this event, according to the info on the first page. It's absolutely ridiculous to think anyone does have that amount of time everyday to play a game! I have a life! You've lost me S8!
    I'm not participating even though I usually love the community events. I just don't feel the prizes are worth all of the time and effort I would have to spend to get them. Also my finger just slipped on my device into a gem trap so I'm feeling a little bitter.

Executive Chef
    This event ,,no words !!,
    I been playing from the beginning ..this is the worst yet
    If you don't have the energy and good drops ,to me its not doable but at least they gave us a lot of days
    All most feel like giving up my self,,

Host(ess)
    I was excited to have an event but the amounts needed is just ridiculous and I'm loosing my love of the game...

So I made it to level 7 but from now on I'm going to just collect cups from the tea party. What ever I manage to get is fine as the prizes are not that great compared to the amount of effort needed. I already have a peacock which it stunning so don't really need another one.

I can't spend all day glued to my phone and don't see the point leveling up any further since from what I have read it looks the same and what is the end goal... a pile of dirty dishes?

Also the community prize that unlocks at 500 teacups... I can buy path for 2 gems each and to be honest I have enough other paths I do not use or have the room for. Next is a fence I can buy for 3 gems but again have so many others I don't use I don't need these ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This event ,,no words !!,
    I been playing from the beginning ..this is the worst yet
    If you don't have the energy and good drops ,to me its not doable but at least they gave us a lot of days
    All most feel like giving up my self,,
    I too think this is just too much ! Not fun and don't want to live on my phone. I have been playing a long time too I also
    Spend gems but use to spend them cuz I was excited to get the end prize now I find myself spending gems just to get it over with. :/. Level 8-10 are insane and the spring petal drop is ridiculously low I bought 2 flowers and I have a total of 4 . I understand we have a long time to complete but really don't like to do the same thing for 20 days. Would rather have different events that don't take as long or quite as much stuff to complete. Just my opinion of course. Maybe I have simply played too long and I'm not as easily entertained by chopping and deco. To all that still are feeling the love enjoy.
    Name: Tybug

How many teacups will I need to get the peacock?
    I don't have one from a past event.

Do I get spring petals without spending gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkris View Post
    How many teacups will I need to get the peacock?
    I don't have one from a past event.

Do I get spring petals without spending gems?
    The 4th individual prize needs 1200 teacups, so the peacock will probably require around 1800. I can't see the final requirement until I get the 4th prize.

Yes, you can get spring petals without gems. Just chop lots of tall grass patches. I started the event by focusing on maxing out spring petals which made the rest of the challenge less stressful. Keep collecting and it all falls into place eventually. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    How much flour do we need? Somehow, I don't have much. What do we need flour for?