View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 115 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I had almost all the invitations and tea leaves and 2 of the 15 tea cups, so I figured I'd be ok. But with things to do today, I didn't want to babysit the game as much. I figured I'd have time tomorrow afternoon. As luck has it, the ponds have been very kind to me, and I am now crafting the 15th teacup needed for upgrading to level 6, so I'll be fine. I just didn't expect that much shorter time frame.
    Great news! I was able to complete it too, and even better, the 2 pitchers of tea reward counted toward the "make 3 tea" step in the main goal. I hadn't crafted those because I needed the tea leaves for the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported all of the seperate requests to S8 about L10 drops, spring flowers, drop rates, timer on quests rounding down and upgrade requirements.

Feeling overwhelmed (especially after reading part 9 upgrades!).
    Thank you so much Spiritwind! Level 9 and 10 are both overwhelming and a bit discouraging. I'm going to keep moving forward with the upgrades, because there is plenty of time left, but I really hope it's worth it. Lol
    Looking forward to any news you can get!

I'd like to wish a very Blessed and Happy Easter to those who are celebrating!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

What does the table drop at level 10?
    Is it really worth it? The whole affort, I mean?
    When this thing started, I felt very positive about it, but right now, I don't see myself finishing it with only three alis, no wizard school.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkris View Post
    What does the table drop at level 10?
    Is it really worth it? The whole affort, I mean?
    When this thing started, I felt very positive about it, but right now, I don't see myself finishing it with only three alis, no wizard school.
    The table will probably only drop coins (we don't know for sure yet, but that has been the trend in previous events).

The peacock is likely to drop similar things to the current peacocks.

We have no idea yet what the prize from completng the stages (the one that looks like a pile of teacups) will drop, if anything.

Fashion Designer
    Note, I am saying the following as a long term, high level player.
    (I feel for anyone of lower levels even trying this. My suggestion to those is - focus on your storyline goals. I think you will get far better value for energy spent doing them, and they are what makes CS great!)

So, I have been wondering why this community event seems far more overwhelming for me than others at this stage, given we do have 20 days.

I think it is the forward planning and numbers that are being compiled. And yes, no reflection on people doing that, I was creating my own spreadsheet as soon as the info became available and updating it with what I had crafted etc etc...
    But that is something I have only started doing relatively recently for events.

So I started thinking. Why am I doing that? I can see how that helps me in storybooks, where we have specific tasks per day and planning ahead can be a big help as things stop if we complete all goals for a day.

But for this event , I am only ever working on the current upgrade and that takes all my energy, without trying to get ahead on anything else. As soon as I upgrade, I can then start working on the next level. Planning ahead isn't really going to help.

So I am putting away my spreadsheet and just seeing how I go. Without knowing the figures, I would normally be very happy being at my current level on day 3 of a 20 day event.

I may feel differently at the end, but for now I think this will be far better for me.

I hope you all find what works for you. Reading through, that seems to be the case for many

Soooooooo bored!!!! Rocks. Water. Mushrooms. Not fun. I am not sure if there is a storyline anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Good evening everyone,

Has anyone noticed any issues with Teacups not accumulating for the community event? I've got a level 5 Tea Party (almost level 6) and it only shows I have 9 Teacups, and I just collected from the Tea Party, which should have given me 9 more, and it gave me zero...

Something is seriously amiss here... I've been playing pretty steadily since the beginning of this event and I've got to imagine I should have well over 100 by now - just haven't paid attention until now unfortunately, so looks like I'm out a bunch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Can you obtain the peacock by just collecting enough tea invites it looks to me as that is the requirement for the peacock as I don't think I will be able to upgrade the tea party all the way to level 10 just not enough energy I'm hoping I can collect enough teacups to get the peacock I have been admiring them upon my visits to my neighbors good luck everyone
    I don't think any one has answered you yet. Apologies to them if I missed it.

Yes, that's right. You just need to collect the required numbers of tea cups, you don't have to have a level 10 tea party

I don't think we know how many that will be yet though, and obviously a higher level tea party will make the number more achievable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Good evening everyone,

Has anyone noticed any issues with Teacups not accumulating for the community event? I've got a level 5 Tea Party (almost level 6) and it only shows I have 9 Teacups, and I just collected from the Tea Party, which should have given me 9 more, and it gave me zero...

Something is seriously amiss here... I've been playing pretty steadily since the beginning of this event and I've got to imagine I should have well over 100 by now - just haven't paid attention until now unfortunately, so looks like I'm out a bunch.
    I haven't seen anyone else report this.

My first suggestion, as always, would be to force close your game. If the doesn't fix it, I would suggest you contact support (the link for them is in Spiritwind's signature in post 1)

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, already did all that - force close, restarted the phone, even watched while I JUST collected again and no additional teacups added to the list (stayed at 9 and should have added 9 more).

I haven't seen anyone else report it either, so that's why I was a little delayed in my initial report because I was trying to diagnose things on my end. But it's definitely not collecting correctly.

I'll reach out to support and see what they say..

Rhino Keeper
    Just totally wasted 40 energy chopping rocks and collecting from ponds. NOT ONE SINGLE PORCELAIN CLAY. This is the third round of wasted energy.