View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The spring petals didn't drop for me when the tea party was at level 6, but at level 7 they started dropping again as they are required for the upgrade. I think they also didn't drop at level 4 or 3, not sure which.
    Thanks! I had a feeling I was wasting my energy!

Rhino Keeper
    You'd think if you bought the spring flowers for gems.. That you'd at least be able to collect it from it the whole time. With a 16 hour timer and only a chance dropping the petals. I don't really think this purchase is going to help out a whole lot.
    ~sigh~ once again dooped.. When will I learn to not spend my gems on these things. ALSO... WHY a 16 hr timer??? It's usual at the most 2 hours!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If you do the elven trades, don't forget about the fast worker boosts for the workshops.
    Looks like the spring flower is the gem item this time. No offer of an extra teacup source, it appears. Unless S8 adds something later.

Right now I have a value pack offer for 50 teacups, 40 porcelain clay, 30 tea leaves, 10 invitations and 3 spring flowers. $9.99 USD. I might have considered it if it were $4.99, just because I'm not having any luck with any type of mushroom. Those tea leaves are my biggest energy drain.
    I have never brought any of the bundles but would also consider buying it if it was $4.99

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a reward for completing the second optional timed quest that appears after the upgrade to level 5 ?

Fashion Designer
    SW can you find out whether the level 10 tea party drops anything special after the event, and is there a prize for completing level 10?

Seriously considering bowing out. Have stopped collecting and crafting stuff all this afternoon and night. Just been collecting the tea cups every 2 hours or so.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I posted earlier that this is a very time and energy intensive event, just to reiterate here that most players will not be able to finish this. I have 1 wizard school, 20+ daily alicorns and 40+ weekly ones. Used all the daily ones as soon as they are ready and have already used 30 of the weekly ones and I'm not even halfway through requirements for levelling up to level 8, will be stuck on 7 for a couple of days. I know there are still many days ahead for the event but as a comparison to last community events, I would usually finish these in 5-6 days whereas this one will take a minimum of 12 days just for the tea party upgrades by my estimation unless there's a change in requirements or drops. And last few community events have been tough for players who do not have time to babysit their games, spend gems or have as many alicorns. As it stands, my advice would be for these players to stop levelling the tea party at level 5, collect tea cups to qualify for community prizes and craft a spring raccoon.
    OMG how on earth did you manage to get 60 alicorns?
    Wish S8 would do an event so we could create alicorns as we seem to need more and more energy for events these days.

Rhino Keeper
    Unless this table drops a feast like other tables at the end, it doesn't seem to worth upgrading to level 10. The requirements are a little extreme! I have finished all the events so far, without spending any gem, but I have to think about if I want to finish this one...

Man, that Inventory Guide said that the Fire Lily drops Red Petals. I got all excited but then it turns out it doesn't. It drops Orange Petals. A real disappointment.

Executive Chef
    Ievel 5 drops 9 teacups. I wonder how far I can get with just setting timer and collecting that in the days we have left ? Hmmm. I might get to level 6 without trying too hard. Honestly though I look at the prizes and my heart just kind of sinks, because I do like this game. It's the only game I play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    SW can you find out whether the level 10 tea party drops anything special after the event, and is there a prize for completing level 10?

Yes! Please check on this! With how energy and resource demanding this event is, it would be nice to know what we're playing for.

* Will the level 10 tea party drop anything (other than coins) once the event is done?
    * Will the peacock drop anything different from the previous peacock?
    * Do any of the other teacup earned prizes drop anything? Or all they all deco?
    * Does the stack of dirty dishes that seems to be the prize for completing the quest book task drop anything?

If we're doing all of this just for a source of seeds and petals, we'd like to know.