View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 115 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    I would advise a cup of tea to chill down.

I have only 2 wizard school and 1 wedding ali and I made it to level four without breaking sweat and being very busy with Easter which i s a very important holiday in my family.

The event is 21 day long so really counting it in hours does not make sense. It is not a story book, you have time, you will make it, it will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    I made the energy calculation .. only for the 10 sweets for the upgrade to level 10

10 sweets needed
    50 spring petals - minimum energy = 50
    100 flour - 350 with a good luck of double crops or energy return (150 if you harvest the wheat with elven power .. here the energy return is double helpful) plus 100 for collecting the flour
    150 sugar - 520 (220 elven) plus 150 for collecting
    10 for collecting the sweets

makes a total of 680 ... which is an absolut minimum, which needs good luck by harvesting, elven runes plus a spring petal by every patch of grass (which is not the case .. so easily plus 200)

for a refill of 880 energy (without allis and the wizard schools for the unluck) .. this needs 44 hours (with using also the night energy)

for level 9

25 tea settings
    150 red leaves - 150 energy
    250 porcelan clay - 250 in mimimum
    50 mermaid scales - collected with clay
    25 for collecting the settings

15 teas
    180 tea leaves - 180 in minimum
    90 water - collected with clay
    45 sugar cane - 25 with a good luck of double crops or energy return (15 if you harvest the sugar cane with elven power
    15 for collecting the teas

a total of 645 in minimum (easily plus 720, for a tea leave dropping rate of 20%, plus 250 for a porcelan clay dropping rate of 50%)

makes 1615 energy or 81 hours (with using also the energy from the night) quite 3,5 days only for level nine (without real sleep) .. and without calculating some spring petals which came evtl. on top

.. then .. I calculated the time for red leaves because I only have one red trillium (and are at level 4 at the moment)
    I could collect 3 petals per hour .. total of 70 per day with constant collecting every 20 minutes without sleep

level 9 - 150
    level 8 - 150
    level 7 - 120
    level 6 - 90
    level 5 - 60
    total 570 ... or 8 and a half day of constant collecting (I'm hoping of some red petals from the grass patches)

but the figures are ridiculous
    The last 2 lvls of the table have indeed ridiculous requirements and your figures prove this. Your estimations are still very positive if it concerns spending energy to get some of the items. If you take a bit less positive approach the figures become even more ridiculous. Sigh....

Executive Chef
    I made the energy calculation .. only for the 10 sweets for the upgrade to level 10

10 sweets needed
    100 flour - 350 with a good luck of double crops or energy return (150 if you harvest the wheat with elven power .. here the energy return is double helpful) plus 100 for collecting the flour
    150 sugar - 520 (220 elven) plus 150 for collecting
    10 for collecting the sweets

makes a total of 680 ... which is an absolut minimum, which needs good luck by harvesting, elven runes plus a spring petal by every patch of grass (which is not the case .. so easily plus 200)

for a refill of 880 energy (without allis and the wizard schools for the unluck) .. this needs 44 hours (with using also the night energy)

for level 9

25 tea settings
    150 red leaves - 150 energy
    250 porcelan clay - 250 in mimimum
    50 mermaid scales - collected with clay
    25 for collecting the settings

15 teas
    180 tea leaves - 180 in minimum
    90 water - collected with clay
    45 sugar cane - 25 with a good luck of double crops or energy return (15 if you harvest the sugar cane with elven power
    15 for collecting the teas

a total of 645 in minimum (easily plus 720, for a tea leave dropping rate of 20%, plus 250 for a porcelan clay dropping rate of 50%)

makes 1615 energy or 81 hours (with using also the energy from the night) quite 3,5 days only for level nine (without real sleep) .. and without calculating some spring petals which came evtl. on top

.. then .. I calculated the time for red leaves because I only have one red trillium (and are at level 4 at the moment)
    I could collect 3 petals per hour .. total of 70 per day with constant collecting every 20 minutes without sleep

level 9 - 150
    level 8 - 150
    level 7 - 120
    level 6 - 90
    level 5 - 60
    total 570 ... or 8 and a half day of constant collecting (I'm hoping of some red petals from the grass patches)

but the figures are ridiculous
    I'm out. That's just ridiculous - and the repetitive collections are no fun.

Don't forget to visit your neighbours for extra energy, also watch the videos. i usually get 1 gem, 3 energy, 1flour (and you get to keep iteven if maxed out) 2 energy, 1 sugar, and today I got another energy too. All useful stuff in this event. Every little bit is going to help with this one. Not sure I'll get to level 10. I may give up earlier and focus on the pretty raccoon and if I'm lucky the peacock.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    You know what. I'm getting dizzy just by reading your calc.

I think I need to rest.

From babysitting my game.
    As I said before it's not that .... I am happy to babysit sometimes....like for the queen plant in the last event

But not for a raccoon which I have two types already... Not for a peacock I already have ( different color) ..... And not for more paths and hedges which I don't want or need ....and will be on sale anyway.

Please can we get back to the story...

And many thanks to those who have done the calculations . It is appreciated.
    Last edited by scavaig; 04-15-17 at 03:06 AM.

10 sweets needed
    That would be 50 energy each, the drop rate is ridiculous, if you think the clay and tea leaves drops are bad you are in for a very nasty surprise. I burned 130 energy for three spring petals and the two gem plants i bought have not given me one petal.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    That would be 50 energy each, the drop rate is ridiculous, if you think the clay and tea leaves drops are bad you are in for a very nasty surprise. I burned 130 energy for three spring petals and the two gem plants i bought have not given me one petal.
    Makes 2500 energy = 5,2 days and no sleep at all :-). You can always buy the pack to get 3 more plants that MIGHT give you spring petals. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    I guess I am hoping we can get the individual prize without having to upgrade the tea party to level 10.

I will be interested to find out how many teacups we need for that - not sure if that has been posted yet.

Executive Chef
    Chopping tall grass ,got a raccoon parked max on invited and I have used 3 while Ali and no pink petals help what's up with that I need 20 for the next level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I would advise a cup of tea to chill down.

I have only 2 wizard school and 1 wedding ali and I made it to level four without breaking sweat and being very busy with Easter which i s a very important holiday in my family.

The event is 21 day long so really counting it in hours does not make sense. It is not a story book, you have time, you will make it, it will be fine.
    It gets harder as the events progress. This one is going to be tough. And my kingdom is a mess ... yet again! I have a whopping 24 cups, my tea party is at level 4.5. And this is with a herd of one day Ali's. I have 6 7 day beasts which I will be able to use twice. And still ...
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.