View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Spiritwind, there's an error in requirements to level tea party from 6 to 7. Yes you need 12 invites and 20 settings but you need 5 not 3 teas. A mistake perhaps because the reward for levelling tea party to level 6 is 2 teas so you need to make only 3.
    Thanks, Zoroak! I changed my post too, just in case.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I ended up buying the new Spring Flowers since the back of the card says there is a chance for Spring Petals. It has a 16hr timer! I guess over 21 days it might make a difference, but I was expecting a much lower timer! Buyer beware.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    1st drop: 1 blue petal, 1 white petal
    2nd drop, 1 blue petal, 1 white petal, 2 spring petals

So even though its not every time, the 2 spring petals drop was nice.
    I bought 2 of them...and just did my first collection.
    BOTH gave me 1 ea of blue & white petals and NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO spring petals.

SW ~ Will you please check with S8 to see if something is askew with the code for the Spring Flowers?
    For a GEM PURCHASE w/a looooong 16-hr timer, spring petals (at least ONE, sheesh) should be a guaranteed drop, or since it's a "chance", the long collection time should be MUCH shorter & more reasonable, like all the OTHER flowers!
    Thanks! :-*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I have just upgraded to level 5 and while pretty, it does look blurry to me

What do others think?
    Slightly low resolution, I agree, at level 6, it does not appear to improve/change.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I've been getting red petals (along with other colours) from the flower garden which you can build if you've got the arboretum. And you can make it from plants you buy with coins - you don't need to use up a couple of red trilium plants to make it.
    making the flower garden does require one red trillium plant, which you buy for gems if you don't have one to spare.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Note that the Mermaid Pond drops the clay too.
    I had gotten clay from the rich iron rocks earlier but just chopped 3 piles and didn't get a single one.
    Trying to figure out if the mushroom circles work or just the regular mushrooms.
    has this been answered? what mushrooms drop event items? im not getting anything but mushrooms and glimmerdust. thanks.

The clay drops from the ponds at a pretty good rate. Much better than rocks.

Why can't I see the requirements for level 2 on the tea party? I gathered what needed but I can't upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    has this been answered? what mushrooms drop event items? im not getting anything but mushrooms and glimmerdust. thanks.
    Katt posted that she got leaves from all types (post #100). I'm finding the drop rate extremely low, and I don't think they drop unless there is a task requiring them. (At least they didn't for me)

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Why can't I see the requirements for level 2 on the tea party? I gathered what needed but I can't upgrade
    Force close.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I've harvested over 50 fern patch and NO skunks....anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    I'm getting a lot of red petals from chopping the grass. I didn't notice yesterday because I was maxed on them, but now that I've used some of them, I've noticed that I'm getting more red than spring petals. Also, I was focusing on rocks to get the clay until I noticed that I was getting very low on mermaid scales (which we need a lot of). So you're better off splitting your clay gathering between rocks and ponds so that you can replenish the mermaid scales and not run out.

So far this is a very busy challenge with lots of moving parts but fun. Good luck.