View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ditto.

I'd be curious - for those that were able to finish (looks like some even ahead of event deadline), what level you are at? How many of each needed building, resource do you have (how many workshops, potion shops, red plant, food planting plots, Alicorns ect that you can tap for extra energy ect). Just trying to figure out how far along in this game does a person need to be to actually have a shot at completing these events...

For me, I'm at level 47 (almost to level 48), I have 2 workshops, 2 kitchens, 1 potion shop (& 2 magic forge's), 2 red Trillium's, 8 ponds + 1 swampy pond, 6 wishing wells, 2 Alicorns, 2 reg mines, 1 deep mine & apx 50 food plots & too many mushrooms & mushroom rings to count. Plus space for the all grass & rocks for chopping. Beyond having more items that will bring me extra energy and maybe another Trillium any suggestions, ideas?? Seems like I am far enough into this game that I should have a shot at completing these events.
    Great questions. I have been playing since 2013 and have the love shack, which MAYBE lets me make one alicorn a year. I have max of everything, all level 5. For energy I have 2 wizard schools, Queen's keep, barracks, and haunted keep. I have 14 weekly alicorns and 16 weekly ones. I have $64 mill. i was maed on almost everything at the start of this quest. I have 2 kitchens and 2 winter bakeries, Ivy's bakery, food shelter, bountiful table, mystery dinner table, and I just bought a second harvest pergola. i have 3 red trilium, 2 multi-colored hedge, 3 faerie flowerbeds (I bought 1 with gems.) and I flower garden. I haven't bought much with gems, and I get a lot of gems through quests. Is the barracks still available for you? That would be my first choice. Also get haunted keep if you can; I do not know what is available.

When they have an event, they often have something for gems that just works during the event (like a plant to drop petals). I avoid those.

I have finished and have the peacock, but this was very time and energy intense. People shoudn't have to set a timer every 2 hours for 20 days!

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I still need flour and sugar. I have not had any ads in over 2 days. Is everyone else getting them? Thanks

Are we allowed to buy two harvest pergola? I know it was on sale last week. But I did not have any option for buying. It was not in the "Building" tab. I have only one harvest pergola now. How can I buy another?
    Last edited by salmansh; 05-01-17 at 02:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    Are we allowed to buy two harvest pergola? I know it was on sale last week. But I did not have any option for buying. It was not in the "Building" tab. I have only one harvest pergola now. How can I buy another?
    Good question as I tried to buy one as well and it wouldn't let me

Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Good question as I tried to buy one as well and it wouldn't let me
    I believe those who have 2 harvest pergolas are the players who were around when the quest to build one was released. So they built one and purchased one. I would love to buy a second one too and it's not available.

Yet another quest I wish they would re-release!
    (It's been done before at least twice, the glimmer bat habitat and the summer gazebo have both been re-released). I have two glimmerbat habitats because I bought one, then did the quest the second time around. The summer gazebo is limited to one, those who had one couldn't build a second.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you that's exactly what I thought

Rhino Keeper
    First collection from the pretty peacock. Hold your breath! Don't panic! Don't cry!

ONE egg

Am I the only one who noticed the time clock on this event is wacky?! Sunday it said 5 days left, this morning (Monda) it said 3 days! and 8 hours later it said 2 days!! Isn't a day 24 hours?!?!

Ok that said, my post is showing 1:00 am! I'm in NY and it is 9:14 pm! Maybe that explains why they are jacking with the time!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-01-17 at 07:59 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe those who have 2 harvest pergolas are the players who were around when the quest to build one was released. So they built one and purchased one. I would love to buy a second one too and it's not available.

Yet another quest I wish they would re-release!
    (It's been done before at least twice, the glimmer bat habitat and the summer gazebo have both been re-released). I have two glimmerbat habitats because I bought one, then did the quest the second time around. The summer gazebo is limited to one, those who had one couldn't build a second.
    Thanks PrincessCup. Yes, I would love it if S8 re-releases harvest pergola, summer gazebo and glimmer at habitat as well. I was not around during any of those events 

Quote Originally Posted by bostoncream View Post
    Ok that said, my post is showing 1:00 am! I'm in NY and it is 9:14 pm! Maybe that explains why they are jacking with the time!
    To get the time on the forum to coincide with your time, you need to go to Settings up above, then General Settings on the right side, & scroll down to Date & Time Options. Set your time zone there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******