View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Could you please make one event last for a whole month instead of just 20 days or so, TL? It's getting incredibly harder n harder to complete an event w/ a ridiculously time-consuming amount of part requirements! Ugh!

Farm Supplier
    After a hard fought battle. I had to throw in the towel this weekend. The 150 or so energy needed to manufacture every single tea was the backbreaker for me. At least I'm not temped to spend any gems as the final prizes and fully upgraded tea party are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ditto.
    I'm just got to level 8 last night. Exclusively doing event items only.

I'd be curious - for those that were able to finish (looks like some even ahead of event deadline), what level you are at? How many of each needed building, resource do you have (how many workshops, potion shops, red plant, food planting plots, Alicorns ect that you can tap for extra energy ect). Just trying to figure out how far along in this game does a person need to be to actually have a shot at completing these events...

For me, I'm at level 47 (almost to level 48), I have 2 workshops, 2 kitchens, 1 potion shop (& 2 magic forge's), 2 red Trillium's, 8 ponds + 1 swampy pond, 6 wishing wells, 2 Alicorns, 2 reg mines, 1 deep mine & apx 50 food plots & too many mushrooms & mushroom rings to count. Plus space for the all grass & rocks for chopping. Beyond having more items that will bring me extra energy and maybe another Trillium any suggestions, ideas?? Seems like I am far enough into this game that I should have a shot at completing these events.
    I am at Level 50, I have three daily alis, four red Trilliums and I will finish this quest with a Level 9 table and a peacock.
    Reading this forum to get extra hints I figured that many people who finished this quest, did it with the help of many many extra energy sources. Or a devotian. They played even at night, every two hours when the energy has reloaded.
    I am at a lack of words for that. And I think it is kinda mean from S8 because you were forced to use gems / real money.
    On the one hand with alis or wizard schools or through extra packs.
    Not my cup of coffee.
    Of course S8 doesn't work for free, nevertheless these requirements were ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not bothered to upgrade my tea table since level 8 it has been that way for a bit of time I would say at the least 8 days I probably could of upgraded it to level 10 but refused to get up in the middle of the night I will get the peacock in about 3 hours I did spend a few gems maybe 15 on speeding up the table when I was stuck on level 7 for a few days and did buy 2 of the starter packs with the flower in them (useless I must say) non the least I chose to stop at level 8 and will still reach the goal of the peacock I am not happy by how energy intense this was and that's why I chose to stop I'm only in level 31 and don't have a lot of extra energy sources like others it's sad that even the people willing to spend money still can't finish if they wanted to make money they should of included energy in the starter pack and more of us energy starved players may of bought more and they would make more money instead they offer useless things that will give little help

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Finally! The end is in sight! Working on the last of the Sweets for level 10. Crafting the last 15 sugars and using the boost just to get it over with. Already have the peacock. I'm so looking forward to completion and having a couple of days for leisure game play. Hoping the fountain will drop something worth the time, energy, and effort put into this event. Love the flower fence but was highly disappointed in the gem purchase spring flower and its' lack of needed drops and timer. A special purchase event related item should not be a random drop especially when it only drops once a day. Glad I only bought one and will be cautious when items only promise "a chance" of dropping something in the future. Good luck everyone!
    The tea cup fountain is just a decoration, a great ugly pile of dishes That doesn't even have running water. What the heck all that work for that. If I want to look at a pile of dishes I can just go to the sink!!!! Lucky I only used one gem ��. Happy I got the raccoon and will get the peacock today. Come on S8, what are you thinking. Would be even madder but I just got the �� alicorn from the elven exchange

Executive Chef
    Can't make it. I play really frequently, spend all energy ONLY on event things, and it is still not enough - can't upgrade it to level 10 . Good - not worth it anyway. Unbelievable how nasty and annoying this advent is - not something to look forward, bus something I can't wait to see go away. They have made it way too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ditto.
    I'm just got to level 8 last night. Exclusively doing event items only.

I'd be curious - for those that were able to finish (looks like some even ahead of event deadline), what level you are at? How many of each needed building, resource do you have (how many workshops, potion shops, red plant, food planting plots, Alicorns ect that you can tap for extra energy ect). Just trying to figure out how far along in this game does a person need to be to actually have a shot at completing these events...

For me, I'm at level 47 (almost to level 48), I have 2 workshops, 2 kitchens, 1 potion shop (& 2 magic forge's), 2 red Trillium's, 8 ponds + 1 swampy pond, 6 wishing wells, 2 Alicorns, 2 reg mines, 1 deep mine & apx 50 food plots & too many mushrooms & mushroom rings to count. Plus space for the all grass & rocks for chopping. Beyond having more items that will bring me extra energy and maybe another Trillium any suggestions, ideas?? Seems like I am far enough into this game that I should have a shot at completing these events.
    I just updated my tea party to level 10 and crafted 2 spring raccoons. I have 2 more collections to get the spring peacock and there are just over 2 days left in the event. I didn't use any gems or buy any packs to help me along quicker.

I am level 50 and have 2 of each of the crafting buildings we all have. For extra energy I have Destrier and Rouncy, 3 weekly alis (none purchased at full price) 15 daily alis, I watch the daily videos for the 6 extra energy and I visited neighbors daily until I got the 10 extra energy there. I only log in at night if I wake up anyway to use the restroom because to me RL including my sleep is way more important than any game. I read ahead in the forums to see what was going to be required and just worked at it steadily. Sometimes I can log in during the day and sometimes not.

As for my strategy, I went through a lot of tall grass at first to build up my tea party invites and then left a spring raccoon parked at the edge of my kingdom so I didn't have to waste energy on fighting other monsters. I also read through the inventory guide and pulled out everything that had a chance to drop red petals. I ended up using 1 red trillium (won from an adventure I think), 3 sprite blossoms, 2 forest thistle, 2 paradise blooms, 2 forest dahlia, 1 romantic larkspur and 1 flowering bush. By collecting these regularly I was able to keep ahead of the red petal needs and not spend gems. I started out maxed on wheat, sugarcane, flour and sugar and also get extras of those from the daily videos and just planted enough of those to fulfill the requirements of the quest and used their extra energy for other collections. Now that I'm almost done I'm restocking on flour and sugar and red petals and red dye for the future.

As for the rest I had out 12-13 ponds which regularly dropped clay, the spring petals came along fairly easily while trying to get the tea party invites and I had out about 20-25 various mushroom types. I varied my collections between all the things needed instead of concentrating on any one thing first and it seemed to flow fairly smoothly. I didn't stress about getting to a certain level I just kept plugging away and I got there. I even accomplished the first two side goals (didn't even try for the 3rd when I read on the forum that it would take 30 red petals) without much stress.

So maybe that's the key. Don't stress or worry or hurry and it finally came. Yes the random drops are frustrating but it seemed like over the course of the event it all evened out. Sometimes 0-1 drop and sometimes almost everything dropped.

Hope that helps you a little. But it does sound like you pretty high level and getting there already. I think my biggest thing was having those extra sources of red petals which have come from previous events so I didn't have to spend gems there either.

I just hope the next event will be better.
    The spring petals made me crazy as I need around 150 to 200 energy points to get 7 of them!
    The other things like clay and leaves were going fine as I always collected from ponds and mushrooms.
    However, I had two or three days were I could not collect every two hours and I think these were the days which now keep me from level 10.

Congrats to everyone who finished in time! You have my outmost respect!

Nightclub Owner
    This event is exhausting and making me hate playing this game. I need 20 more Tea Setting to upgrade my Tea Party to Level 10. Good news is that I am pretty sure I'll get the Peacock. I'm at 2,186 cups right now and will have 25 more in about 20 minutes.

The only reason I'm still fighting to upgrade is because I hate leaving challenges unfinished. It really burns my biscuit that all this work is going to end up with me either storing or ignoring my Tea Party after the event since it will only drop coins then. If the next event is like this (all work with awful reward) I think I may just give this game up.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I have spent real money on this game in the past, for a royal pig, apple tree and red trillium plant. Certain goals require those hard to come by items like golden apples and red petals more so as an advantage not as necessity, but during this event, it felt like money had to be spent to even come close to completing it. I would like to personally thank the ones who ran the numbers and figured out just how impossible it would be for us normal players who don't have an extra $30 to drop on a game. I don't have Alicorns or the wizard school. I gave up at lvl 5 and went back to doing normal quests a week ago. The only silver lining to this is my tea table looks cute enough at lvl 5 I won't have to hide it in my storage (like so many other uncompleted items) it actually looks ok next to Sabina's house.