View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 115 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Okay so I am in no challenge too steep part 3 and when it asks for red, blue or purple petals and I hit give it should be done because I am maxed on blue and purple petals. However, it only completes 2/35 which is my red petal number. I am guessing this is a glitch. Can you please check SW? Thank you.
    this has happened to ever player who did the no challenge too steep. Apparently all you can give are red petals. So a lot of players have chosen to not do that optional goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It's a bit like the saying
    "Why are you hitting your head against that brick wall?"
    "Because it is so nice when I stop"
    I find this comparison most accurate! I have stopped at level 9 as well, see no value in going any further. Now for the peacock!

Fashion Designer
    I'm at level 7 and not going any further. It's just not fun. If I get the peacock, great. If I don't, my chickens usually keep me in gold eggs and I bought the gold mine when it's on sale.
    Time to store the mushrooms (like others, the drop rate for tea was horrible, I probably averaged about 1 in 10) and excess ponds

Executive Chef
    The peacock has a "chance" of giving energy. I hope it's not a slim chance where you "might" get 4 or 5 energy. It should be a guaranteed drop like our daily Ali's since those aren't being offered anymore. I miss that aspect of the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    Yes, I understand you. Sorry that the advice was inappropriate. Just wanted to make sure that you aware of possibility.
    Really, it's not so casual gaming, when you have to check in 8 times a day to get any interesting prize.

Regarding iPad, I've seen on forum that it's possible to install CS on several devices and play with the same account. It's interesting, did anybody try it?
    However that's another hardcore gaming idea
    That would be interesting. Need to check it out. Your advice is not inappropriate, I am just getting frustrated, have been playing for years and now see these events getting ridiculously time consuming and boring. And not even a fabulous prize for all the effort. Ugh!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

New Resident
    After having played this game faithfully for over five years or so, paying for gems when needed throughout those times, building a kingdom at level 50 (though at this point it might as well be level 300+) while completing the majority of all events threw at us from CS, and based on the past five or so events that I feel have been just short of unreasonable, I am here to finally join the chorus!
    But, firstly, thank you to all the diehard players that help make some of these events doable and downright fun! Major thanks to the forum for all the invaluable resources!
    Seriously, it's gotten ridiculous! I have well over 18+ weekly Alicorns and at least 8 daily Alicorns, and I am beyond struggling to level up my Teagarden!! I am not even sure I can get the peacock at this point! I have used gems to speed up processes in the past, but not this time...no more! I totally understand that it is meant to be time-consuming, since they budgeted 20 days for this, but the drop rates are so low on the required items, I do not see how CS expects us to even get close without spending gems! The energies required is staggering---and, who has this much time on their hands! I miss the Castle Story of the good old days...where did that game go? The cute engaging story line, and where even if it took months, I could get through without having to dip into my physical wallet! Anyways, I will keep going with no real expectations, but I do wish everyone that are still fighting hard and getting to their goals, the very best of luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I find this comparison most accurate! I have stopped at level 9 as well, see no value in going any further. Now for the peacock!
    Hahaha! That is how I feel!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    That's where I'm at as well! Hitting level 8 today and as long as I collect about 8 times a day I should get the peacock no problem! So relieved to not have to hit my ponds and mushrooms over and over again anymore! Plus, 4 gems for a speed up really isn't that bad! I don't mind doing a few speed ups in order to get my peacock and I've already got my raccoon weeee!

Good luck to everyone who is going all the way!
    Yes! Four gems isn't bad at all! I couldn't imagine dealing with this stress for another 2 weeks. I'm so glad I stopped and saved my sanity!

All I need are the raccoon and the peacock, and I've already got the raccoon so I'm halfway there.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Rhino Keeper
    Yup.... All they had to do was say ... Give 35 red petals! Then there wouldn't be the confusion! That got me too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Okay so I am in no challenge too steep part 3 and when it asks for red, blue or purple petals and I hit give it should be done because I am maxed on blue and purple petals. However, it only completes 2/35 which is my red petal number. I am guessing this is a glitch. Can you please check SW? Thank you.
    LOL!! Right?!?! That got me too! Wording needs to be changed!!