View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Farm Supplier
    I get my peacock yesterday !
    I stay on level 9 because it is too tired to collect every 2 hours. (I collect nights and days). I think I should reach lvl 10 but was sick about the quest.
    Since I get peacock I had only eggs and roast chickens. I collect 2 times...
    At least it remain to see him opening his wings as bonus of all my efforts. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Finally! The end is in sight! Working on the last of the Sweets for level 10. Crafting the last 15 sugars and using the boost just to get it over with. Already have the peacock. I'm so looking forward to completion and having a couple of days for leisure game play. Hoping the fountain will drop something worth the time, energy, and effort put into this event. Love the flower fence but was highly disappointed in the gem purchase spring flower and its' lack of needed drops and timer. A special purchase event related item should not be a random drop especially when it only drops once a day. Glad I only bought one and will be cautious when items only promise "a chance" of dropping something in the future. Good luck everyone!

I cant possibly read through all these posts. Its 6am and I've had it. Anyone else have a problem tapping on their tea party and their cups not updating?

Executive Chef
    Well I got my Peacock I'll keep collecting teacups for the community, but glad I called it a day at level 9, feel so free!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, another quest that didn't thrilled me Except that in the begging I had a BUG and I could Bake sweets I made 2 or 3 and I the end after force close I ended up with 1 , wasted recourses confusion etc... NOW a couple hours ago I had 3 days and 15 hours I have 2 days and 12 hours!!!!
    Don't mention the redigous rate drop of everything.
    Congrats to the people that finish the quest. I'm really feeding up with the game thought

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvayle View Post
    I cant possibly read through all these posts. Its 6am and I've had it. Anyone else have a problem tapping on their tea party and their cups not updating?
    the teacups add to the count as soon as they appear on the screen on collection, not when they disappear off the screen like all other drops. Can you check your counter before you tap and then check again once the teacups are off the screen and let us know. I haven't had any other reports like this yet...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The level 10 pic is in post 3. it has more flowers around it and a tablecloth. Still looks nice at L9 though. Here's my little tea haven.
    Attachment 36631
    Where did you get the overflowing teacups?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Where did you get the overflowing teacups?
    The teacup fountain is the prize for completing part 7 they are deco - cute deco!

Banned
    I gave up on updating my tea party since I'll never get the peacock. I will still keep collecting the teacups for the community (and sending peti fours) though I don't care much about the community final prize - it looks like the same prize I got in the vinyard estate and if it is it's just deco.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    Well, another quest that didn't thrilled me Except that in the begging I had a BUG and I could Bake sweets I made 2 or 3 and I the end after force close I ended up with 1 , wasted recourses confusion etc... NOW a couple hours ago I had 3 days and 15 hours I have 2 days and 12 hours!!!!
    Don't mention the redigous rate drop of everything.
    Congrats to the people that finish the quest. I'm really feeding up with the game thought
    Ditto.
    I'm just got to level 8 last night. Exclusively doing event items only.

I'd be curious - for those that were able to finish (looks like some even ahead of event deadline), what level you are at? How many of each needed building, resource do you have (how many workshops, potion shops, red plant, food planting plots, Alicorns ect that you can tap for extra energy ect). Just trying to figure out how far along in this game does a person need to be to actually have a shot at completing these events...

For me, I'm at level 47 (almost to level 48), I have 2 workshops, 2 kitchens, 1 potion shop (& 2 magic forge's), 2 red Trillium's, 8 ponds + 1 swampy pond, 6 wishing wells, 2 Alicorns, 2 reg mines, 1 deep mine & apx 50 food plots & too many mushrooms & mushroom rings to count. Plus space for the all grass & rocks for chopping. Beyond having more items that will bring me extra energy and maybe another Trillium any suggestions, ideas?? Seems like I am far enough into this game that I should have a shot at completing these events.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery