View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 61 of 115 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    SW I'm so glad you clarified that lvl 10 will be dropping coins only. I upgraded to lvl 8 today, and will now focus on the peacock plus a pair of the racoons. To get the peacock I will need to get to upgrade to lvl 9 as quickly as possible, but as soon as I get there I can forget all about clay and tea leaves and use my energy on the rest of the kingdom.

Of course that's not going to happen, I will continue to work a certain body part off to upgrade the tea party all the way, get the dirty-dishes deco, only to store both when the next event arrives and I need the room. But in theory I can relax, and that's sort of a relief....
    love it. So true for many players! Lol
    Last edited by riverly; 04-20-17 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Still laughing

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm at level 9, with a Long way to an upgraded level 10!

★ in meantime, i will still gather the parts necessary for the upgrades and clock in teacups for the peacock

★ thanks S8 for event ★

★ thanks all for the tips so far that's shared in the forum, this is a more preferred event compared to the dreadful Leaderboards ★

Fashion Designer
    The quick collect is working a lot better for me. I was previously getting 1 tea leaf from about 20 mushrooms and now I'm getting 5-6. Makes things not so defeating.

Also, in past events, when S8 realized people wouldn't complete the tasks very easily, they have given us double collection periods. Perhaps they will do that here too? We shall see, but i am going to keep plugging away and see where I get.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the 1st page redesign! And I really appreciate all of the tips and suggestions related to the goals and strategies.

I'm going to take the peacock route and not try for the optional side goal after leveling to 8. Overall I've enjoyed this event. I like the graphics - and the raccoons are fun (I added 2 more to my collection). Plus the collections have been pretty straight forward, although I luckily have 3 red trilliums and a flower garden - otherwise the red petals would be a challenge. The tea leaves and spring petals are a bit elusive, but I'm glad to know that I won't have to stress over trying to upgrade to 10.

It's been nice using the extra mushroom surplus to stock up on Vital Extracts. And having the extra water has been useful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I know that the drop rate was changed. It had to have been. Until yesterday around noon or so , I had no problem whatsoever with petals. And then it's as if someone flipped a switch. The drops were dramatically different. It took the rest of the day to get 1 petal. It was rediculous. I'm not using any gems for this event.
    The drop rates on everything mysteriously decreased dramatically, right after many people decided to just go for the peacock once they get to level 8 or 9......
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    How come my grass barely drops spring petals? What other ways can i get spring petals without spending gems.

Rhino Keeper
    hey, page 1 looks really good.

Great work SW <3 X many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    How come my grass barely drops spring petals? What other ways can i get spring petals without spending gems.
    There are no other non-gem sources for spring petals. And the drop rates are just extremely low.

Shout out to Spiritwind! Page one looks fantastic. Love the new design!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all for your posts
    I'm at level 8 working in level 9
    I've understood that is better finish in level 9 and don't upgrade to Level 10
    But I can't understand how is possible
    It's better stop at level 9, and go for the peacock and one or even better two raccoons?
    I can't understand this

Rhino Keeper
    On the third optional quest. It says give red , purple or blue petals.. I have 99 blue and purple petals. But I can't use them. Only wants my red ones I guess... Anyone else having/had this issue??