View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Banned
    I'm going to level up to 8 and then give up. I'm just going for the community prize - there's no way I'm going to get the peacock. Ironically I was the one pushing for them to make a peacock. If they did get the idea from me it was the only time they ever listened to me. And there's no way I can get it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    So, the energy requirements didn't throw me off necessarily. I think I'm a pretty average level 50: I have Wizard Schools, daily Ali's/Alicolts, and go on Adventures for the extra energy and Gems.

The petal requirement however is the game changer for me.
    (I started out with 99 petals and maybe 20ish Red Inks in my inventory)

I adjusted the table (ty btw Shib and others who contributed to it) since I'm halfway to level 7 but going forward:
    L8 -> 25 Dye -> 150 Red Petals
    L9 -> 30 Dye -> 180 Red Petals
    L10 - > 40 Dye -> 240 Red Petals
    That's 570 Petals divided by my 17 days left of the event = 33 Red Petals needed (to collect) per day.

I have One Trillium, 2 Multi-colour Hedges, Flower Power Ali's, Autumn Carriage, Romantic Larkspur, Faerie Flowerbed, Witch Alicolt (and also collect from Ivy's Hut and chop tall grass) and there is no way i'll be able to gather 30+ petals per day - everyday - until the event ends (not with my job anyways).

If it were any other type of Ink I could see it being doable for me and I would just have to eat the Energy requirements, but being the rarer Red Petals...

I probably don't have to mention Spring Petals either since I currently only have a handful after dutiful Grass chopping :P
    What helped me collect red.petals faster is I collected from my red trillium shrub made in the arboretum. It drops 3-6 red petals every 20 min. This saves energy and time as well as cutting frustration in half for this event! Granted it does take 22 hours to create the shrub but it's worth it for those who have 3 red trillium plants to their name. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm going to level up to 8 and then give up. I'm just going for the community prize - there's no way I'm going to get the peacock. Ironically I was the one pushing for them to make a peacock. If they did get the idea from me it was the only time they ever listened to me. And there's no way I can get it.
    I wonder if the peacock is designed the same as the Arabian nights event peacock from last year... hmm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Anyone on ideas on how to get more tea leaves, I'm really struggling to find more than 1 each time I collect from my mushrooms. I'm not even at level 8 yet it's been so bad! I will buy a few more to see if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    I don't think there's not much more you can do than just sink energy into it. With 40 energy I usually averaged between 4-6 tea leaves. Sometimes it was more. Sometimes it was less. You just have to keep doing it every 2 hours. :S Sorry, I couldn't offer more.
    All depend on luck. This morning, I spent twice 40 energy and got 13 in total. The drop rate is about 16%. Yesterday I got luck on one round for getting 11 tea leaves from 40 energy
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Anyone on ideas on how to get more tea leaves, I'm really struggling to find more than 1 each time I collect from my mushrooms. I'm not even at level 8 yet it's been so bad! I will buy a few more to see if it helps.
    What I've been doing is focusing my morning energy on cutting tall grass/tapping ponds, and my afternoon energy on the mushrooms/ponds. I'm at maybe lvl 8.3. I have only 7 seven mushroom varieties out, but they revive pretty quickly, and that may help, too- collecting from the same plant more often. I sometimes get 1 every 7, sometimes 3 or 4, and every once in a while, zero.

Hope this helps!

(Oh, my afternoons are often more free to check in on the game- that may make a difference, and you may want to tailor my plan to fit your schedule)

I've been playing CS since the beginning and never new there were shortcuts for getting things like the Peacock without finishing levels in the main goal! That being said, not sure it's achievable . Then again it took me a year to find and join the forum! Thanks to Gardenia (Spiritwind) ��

Rhino Keeper
    Welll I'm now halfway to lvl 10, it shouldn't take more than 4 days tops to get there. And even if I stay on lvl 9 I can get the peacock by collecting 5 times per day.

I haven't spend any gems or bought any packs, but I do have some daily and weekly alis.

So why am I joining the 10 club? Only because there is nothing else to do. Between events I find it harder and harder to motivate myself to log in. Maybe we should start a new thread with ideas for continuation of the story line, as S8 staff seem to have run out of ideas

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Welll I'm now halfway to lvl 10, it shouldn't take more than 4 days tops to get there. And even if I stay on lvl 9 I can get the peacock by collecting 5 times per day.

I haven't spend any gems or bought any packs, but I do have some daily and weekly alis.

So why am I joining the 10 club? Only because there is nothing else to do. Between events I find it harder and harder to motivate myself to log in. Maybe we should start a new thread with ideas for continuation of the story line, as S8 staff seem to have run out of ideas
    Totally agree with you!
    I have nothing to do at CS except doing this tedious event. I'm bored to cut grass and collect from ponds and mushrooms but I don't have any other goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    What is going on with the drop rate ? I chopped 26 tall grass and I got 1 Spring Petal ... Is this normal?
    Honestly, I believe they lowered the drop rate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Nah, Northwoods Kingdom lobbied the staff for a peacock for years. When the blue peacock was released, we pretty much attributed it to her efforts (since she IS the Grand Poobah!). Then this new peacock is just a color variation of the blue one which has become commonplace for the developers lately. But it's gorgeous, so no complaints from me about the re-release.