View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    I did one collection and it gave me one egg only so it's a chicken for sure. The energy drop could be rare so I'm not expecting that
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Going to join the growing chorus of being tired of endless resource drains and near impossible quests. That is why I quit the Fantasy Forest. After about 3 years of playing with a sudden non-ending to the story I am through. Everyone else, enjoy till there is no more.

Oh, this morning I got a spring peacock (does not put his head under the wing like a royal peacock) :-)
    He can argue with his friend royal peacock, who has a prettier tail: D

Tea party lv 10 I got yesterday.

Yes, this task is really very energetic. Especially gaining spring petals was ridiculous: - /
    I have 11 days alicorns and I have been using my 5 weeks alicorns. Out of the night I played every 2-3 hours. I put all the energy into the task.

Fashion Designer
    Halfway through level 8, feeling overwhelmed. Not going to make it unless S8 helps in a big way, and am starring to envy those that opted out,at level 5.

Only made one timed side goal .

Feeling frustrated. Hoping for a Minster Hunt soon... and Storybook levels of commitment for future events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Just relized that the peacock is just a chicken which might give energy sometimes my chickens have a chance to give golden egg too. I like the geese we got from baron's wedding. They give 2 eggs at least and have a chance to drop golden egg too
    If you have the royal griffon, it also has a chance for gold eggs. It gave me one yesterday

Fashion Designer
    I used to be critical of players who has unfinished event buildings in their kingdom. However this event has been the most insane yet. i think I'll barely get to level 9 before the event ends. like come on, we had WAY WAY less effort on the tables that give feasts. all you get with level 10 is an oversized stack of cups? lol doesn't add up

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I used to be critical of players who has unfinished event buildings in their kingdom. However this event has been the most insane yet. i think I'll barely get to level 9 before the event ends. like come on, we had WAY WAY less effort on the tables that give feasts. all you get with level 10 is an oversized stack of cups? lol doesn't add up
    Yes, this whole event has just been ridiculously frustrating! I just read that the peacock does not even consistently give energy. So, I'm not even sure I want to keep trying for it. The only decent prizes are ones that GIVE ENERGY! The energy max is just dumb anyway. You should be able to accumulate unlimited energy. That way, overnight you would build decent stores and be able to enjoy the game. I can't even figure out why I keep playing a game that is only fun for 2 minutes every 2 hours. Maybe there's a subliminal brainwashing aspect built in, lol.

Executive Chef
    I leveled up the patio set (tea party) because I didn't like the missing pavers. lo and behold it is still missing some pavers. This is a train wreck!

Is there a L11? I want a complete patio.

I really don't want L11. I think the contractor needs to come and finish his work.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-30-17 at 07:44 AM.

Add me to the same list! I got 1-2 drops from each rock I chopped when I was lucky. Which is a total waste of time and makes a fun game not exactly fun.

And don't get me started on the petals. I have repeatedly chopped 20 blades of grass to get 1 red petal.

I'm done with events for a while...

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a Level 7 club? I finally made level 7 after days and days of nothing but chopping grass and collecting from ponds. I don't believe it is possible for me to make level 8 in the time remaining, not because of the spring petals - I already have 87 of those accumulated from chopping grass for red petals - but because of the red petals needed for 25 red dyes. As a non finisher, I'm glad to hear the final prizes aren't really worth it, but in the same vein, if the top prize had been an alicorn, I'd have been supremely bummed at not finishing. Here's to hoping the next event will be more reasonable.