View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Also, when your potion shop isn't busy making tea, keep crafting red dye ahead of time. I was maxed on it, but have used it all and still need 40 more to finish level 10.

And don't forget to use the quick collect trick on the mushrooms. When I tap 10 then use quick collect, I almost always get 2 or 3 tea leaves.

Good luck! Happy Easter weekend!
    I'm having a heck of a time getting tea leaves. I got 2 right away when the new challenge started and have not had 1 since. I've tapped about 60 mushrooms since and not one tea leaf. I've got 2 red circle mushrooms out a 3 regular mushroom circles out. I'm having good luck with the clay and raccoons, though.

Fashion Designer
    For those who like to plan ahead, the Level 10 upgrade requires 10 Sweets. It takes 5 spring petals, 10 flour and 15 sugar to make the sweets. So you'll need to be maxed on flour and sugar before you get to level 10. The side goal rewards gives 1 sweet, and some flour and sugar for those of you who are doing the side goal. You can make the sweets ahead of time if the craft is available in your kitchen. You'll also need 25 tea party invitations, 40 tea settings, and 20 teas for the level 10 upgrade. I was low on flour for some reason (probably the elven trades), so now I'm having to plant and harvest wheat.

The level 9 tea party drops 25 teacups.
    Thanks as always for the heads up.

Do you remember what upgrading to lvl 9 needs. I haven't seen that posted (though I may have missed it ...)

Thx

Rhino Keeper
    What does raccoon drop

Rhino Keeper
    Hi just wanted to confirm something I just upgraded to level 4 however I have noticed it is not subtracting the invites and is still accumulating can someone confirm this is true please

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    What does raccoon drop
    I have 2 and collections so far have been coins (not much), fur, silver. No biggies in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    am i reading this right? we will need 75+ red dye between lvl 4-8 yikes
    My thought had been that it gives a way to use up some of all this water, but wow! That's a lot of red petals!
    For those who like to plan ahead, the Level 10 upgrade requires 10 Sweets. It takes 5 spring petals, 10 flour and 15 sugar to make the sweets. So you'll need to be maxed on flour and sugar before you get to level 10. The side goal rewards gives 1 sweet, and some flour and sugar for those of you who are doing the side goal. You can make the sweets ahead of time if the craft is available in your kitchen. You'll also need 25 tea party invitations, 40 tea settings, and 20 teas for the level 10 upgrade. I was low on flour for some reason (probably the elven trades), so now I'm having to plant and harvest wheat.

The level 9 tea party drops 25 teacups.
    Thanks, katt. That is super helpful!

I was really hoping that by the end this tea party table would have useful drops like the Tgiving tables.

May I know what does Spring Raccoon drops?

Rhino Keeper
    SW is there anyway you can ask for the item limit to be raised to 200 instead of currently 99. With the requirements for the last few chapters now known it seems literally impossible with the cap of 99

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Thanks as always for the heads up.

Do you remember what upgrading to lvl 9 needs. I haven't seen that posted (though I may have missed it ...)

Thx
    To upgrade to level 9, I only remember the 25 tea settings and 15 tea. Can't remember the amount of invitations. I thought it was already posted so I didn't write it down.

We do have to get 30 neighbor requests as well.

Executive Chef
    For me this is the most tedious event yet ...
    Long event, with repeat prizes I don't want, with ridiculous upgrade requirements.

I'll still participate as I'm a Castle Story addict but this is not enjoyable.

This is probably amplified running directly after the Mantiwort quest , which in my opinion was the best event in the past couple months.

I've said it before and it doesn't seem to resonate with the developers but here goes again...
    Storm8, we desperately want MAIN STORYLINE and EXPANSIONS!!!
    If you need ideas on how to do this while maintaining high revenue flow please PM me.