View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Farm Supplier
    I'm sticking at level 7 as well. Just cannot contemplate burning up the energy and effort required to obtain those 20 Spring petals, 10 Tea and 25 Tea Setting to get to level 8.

I have just over half the required number of Teacups to get the Peacock, so have accepted that I won't be getting that in the next 3 days.

Not too worried about missing out on the Peacock though, as I have two Gold Mines to supply me with Golden Eggs and the Chickens seem to be laying them regularly.

Fashion Designer
    159 energy and only 4 spring petals absolutist disgusting drop rates

Rhino Keeper
    Just leveled up to level 8 in my second kingdom. Party invites and spring petals are not a problem for me, I already have enough for level 9. But tea and tea settings are another story...And I just did my math and am not going to get the peacock. I will be needing 20 collections a day for the next 3 days. Since I'm not going to use gems (I just stepped in gem trap again!) I'll have to man up and get back to normal life.

Ah well, there a worse things in life.

I spent 160 energy and got 1 Sprint Petal, I'm done with this game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Is there a Level 7 club? I finally made level 7 after days and days of nothing but chopping grass and collecting from ponds. I don't believe it is possible for me to make level 8 in the time remaining, not because of the spring petals - I already have 87 of those accumulated from chopping grass for red petals - but because of the red petals needed for 25 red dyes. As a non finisher, I'm glad to hear the final prizes aren't really worth it, but in the same vein, if the top prize had been an alicorn, I'd have been supremely bummed at not finishing. Here's to hoping the next event will be more reasonable.
    I think we're all basically in the same club no matter what level. Disappointed. I've stored my tea party, because the last teacups add up no matter what. Or so I've read on this forum in the past that that is the case.

Host(ess)
    I am feeling quite defeated, even after spending money on the purchase packs a few times, and purchasing one of the spring petal plants for 30 gems (I have a total of 4, that seem to never drop petals) this is the first event I am not going to be able to complete. I'm at level 9, not even half way to getting to 10 unfortunately. I'm going to try, but I don't think it's possible at this point. The cooking of the sweets is where I'm really failing, I had no sugar or flour in storage. I wish they didn't have the Sweet requirement.
    Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    When I got to level 9, a few days ago, I was happy because I knew I would earn the peacock. I resolved to being a member of club 9, but kept playing and gathering from rocks, ponds, mushrooms and tall grass. I played as often as I could, but still have had a real life. And, I'm pleasantly surprised and happy to report that I have all of the invitations and sweet treats made for level 10. And, I'm only 1 tea and 5 tea sets away from being done and at level 10. This is quite a shocker to me! Very happy though! �� I'm hoping to be done tomorrow, but regardless, I will finish on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Is there a Level 7 club? I finally made level 7 after days and days of nothing but chopping grass and collecting from ponds. I don't believe it is possible for me to make level 8 in the time remaining, not because of the spring petals - I already have 87 of those accumulated from chopping grass for red petals - but because of the red petals needed for 25 red dyes. As a non finisher, I'm glad to hear the final prizes aren't really worth it, but in the same vein, if the top prize had been an alicorn, I'd have been supremely bummed at not finishing. Here's to hoping the next event will be more reasonable.
    It's unlikely the next event will be more reasonable. It's been my experience that the events are becoming increasingly more UNreasonable and completely unobtainable. But we can always hope .

What bothers me at this quest are the droprates for the spring petals (really, really bad), the droprates for the tea leaves and the clay (really bad).
    If it would just be the petals or the leaves or the clay, but no, here we have three items in need of being collected which are hardly obtained.
    I think that is worse thing during this event.
    And then there is this calculation on the first page, saying that you will need at least 400 energy per day to finish this thing.
    400? Makes 10 visits in this game per day, meaning you'll have to be up 20 hours per day or set yourself a clock.
    Is it just me who thinks those requirements are ridicilous?

That being said I must add that I am at level 8 and will make it to 9 if I'll find 8 more petals and the peacock is only 360 teacups away.
    But I played like a maniac for a few days until I told myself that this is just a game.

Farm Supplier
    Just made it to level 10!! But I probably won't get the peacock, just didn't collect often enough and for the rest of the event I will only have very restricted internet access.. So now I try to stock up again sugar and red dye etc and will give my weekly alicorns a rest...

And I hope for a monster hunt / trade wagon event next, as I am maxed out on staff and sword tokens (from the beast and display) and would love to change them again...
    Last edited by h72g; 05-01-17 at 01:06 AM.