View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafferati1 View Post
    I've been at level 9 for days and can't bring myself to finish.
    There are a heap of us who stopped at lvl 9, so you are not alone Hope you can get the peacock, that is all I am aiming for.

Banned
    I've gotten to level 7 with the tea party and 480 with the teacups. I don't think I'll get any further than 500. Once again another competition I can't win.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    I don't think there's not much more you can do than just sink energy into it. With 40 energy I usually averaged between 4-6 tea leaves. Sometimes it was more. Sometimes it was less. You just have to keep doing it every 2 hours. :S Sorry, I couldn't offer more.
    Thanks for responding, I bought a few more mushrooms and they seem to give more tea leaves than my older ones.

Nightclub Owner
    I just upgrading to level 10 and I am super embarrassed by how loud my victory shout was. I knew it would be gruesome but wow! I've never had to give myself so many pep talks to finish anything, let alone a game, lol.
    I definitely wouldn't have been able to complete this without all the amazing help from this forum and the awesome player tips/math/general info.
    I wish everyone luck on reaching their goal whatever it is.

The other day I got a new quest in my book called Animal Accomadations. It doesn't seem to fit this event but figured I would check as I don't see any threads on it. Is it from this event or is it a random single quest of its own or part of something else that I am forgetting. There is no timer on it so I will wait to do it, just curious where it came from as I don't think it's this event, but I always have an empty book.

Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    The other day I got a new quest in my book called Animal Accomadations. It doesn't seem to fit this event but figured I would check as I don't see any threads on it. Is it from this event or is it a random single quest of its own or part of something else that I am forgetting. There is no timer on it so I will wait to do it, just curious where it came from as I don't think it's this event, but I always have an empty book.

Thanks!
    Did you buy a faerie skunkhouse? It's part of the faerie skunkhouse goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364421

See post #54 part 4
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Other than making sugar (very energy intensive) 75 sugar cane per sweet, what else gives sugar please. I was maxed on sugar and sugar cane but am rapidly using up my resources but can't remember what drops sugar

Yay 2 sugars from vineyard estate. That's 10 less sugarcane. Happy dance
    OMG I need to get a real life . Good luck to all those who are striving for level 10. If I don't make it I won't have spent any gems so no big loss. I will be happy if I get the peacock, just because it's pretty and hopefully gives seeds so I can get more energy elixir for the next crazy event.
    Last edited by storiadelcastello; 04-27-17 at 06:57 AM.

I get more from the ponds than I do chopping from rocks and it only takes 10 minutes for the pond to recharge. I I don't know if I will continue with the tea party each upgrade is more and more tea set and petals and invites when I'm off from work I can play all day and do what is needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Other than making sugar (very energy intensive) 75 sugar cane per sweet, what else gives sugar please. I was maxed on sugar and sugar cane but am rapidly using up my resources but can't remember what drops sugar

Yay 2 sugars from vineyard estate. That's 10 less sugarcane. Happy dance
    OMG I need to get a real life . Good luck to all those who are striving for level 10. If I don't make it I won't have spent any gems so no big loss. I will be happy if I get the peacock, just because it's pretty and hopefully gives seeds so I can get more energy elixir for the next crazy event.
    Do you have any silver and bronze elven tokens? I''ve used some to make Nimble farmer and Harvest champion boost simultaneously, lasting 3 hours. First harvest a field full of sugar. Then plant a suitable mix of sugar and wheat. You will have time to harvest either one batch of sugar or two batches of wheat. Of course it requires a load of energy, so if possible coordinate it with a weekly ali, if you have any of these. Alternatively when your castle is ready with an adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm almost at lvl 10, 4 more settings, 2 more tea, sweets are ready.

I assume the drops will stop once I upgrade? So I should hold back until I have the souveniers?

No it's not that I want something to help me remember the event(!), but I do appreciate the graphics - or maybe that's just an excuse to cover up my addiction