View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    First - Thanks for the poll SW. Being able to provide feedback in this way is needed

I am just a bit undecided about which option really reflects what I did, which was:
    - got to level 9, could have done level 10 but didn't want to.

The 2nd option in the poll could apply to both those who couldn't achieve level 10, as well as those who decided not to (ie me).

The 3rd option could apply to those who gave up because it didn't seem achievable, as well as those who gave up because they had no motivation to continue (ie me).

So I will probably go with option 3 as it is closest to how I feel.

An even more simple poll would be:
    Did you enjoy the event (Y/N)
    Would you want an event like this again (Y/N)

2nd question needed because it is a bit like asking someone one if they enjoyed a meal at a restaurant. Often people will say yes, but then if you ask them, would they order it again, they will say no

(Oh, and I did buy spring flower, not because I thought it would help with the event but it is pretty, and I have a heap of gems earned through the game just sitting there. I would love to have an area for all my different flowers if we had more room ...)

Executive Chef
    Reading people's experience of this event is really disheartening. CS has truly lost its way. 20 days and this event was still not achievable for a lot of people, there's something really wrong with that. I really sympathise with the people who kept going right to the last minute and they still didn't finish!!... no level 10, no peacock, that's not right. I chose to stop at level 6 because I could see this was going nowhere for me, I could have gemmed it for the peacock but I really didn't want to reward this event by spending the gems. I personally didn't care that the peacock probably wouldn't be dropping anything worthwhile for me, I just wanted him to spruce up my Queendom but I'm glad I held out and didn't spend to get him. There's times when enough is enough and this was most definitely one of those times. Sorry to everyone who fell short on this and congratulations to all who managed to finish. If only the devs were as passionate about the game as the players maybe things would be different.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

they will keep creating these events UNTIL people stop spending money , or just flat out not play. i feel like they are just pushing this game in the hole cause its just not making that much money now since so many players left . then turn around and blame a low player base, and shut down.

its sad cause i loved events in this game but, the last 5 events....5! i did not even participate. i come to the forums during and after the events and its the same thing over and over again. and so thankful i didnt waste my time. for what? a coin drop? not completing events unless i spend money? make a buck, but dont be so greedy about it.

expansions - story - monster hunt- tent. there you go s8. thats what most people are asking for.

NOT leaderboards - unattainable goals - same things over and over.

cyn

Executive Chef
    I'm just glad I have 15 hours left to buy a teacup, raccoon trap and petit forms...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    they will keep creating these events UNTIL people stop spending money , or just flat out not play. i feel like they are just pushing this game in the hole cause its just not making that much money now since so many players left . then turn around and blame a low player base, and shut down.

its sad cause i loved events in this game but, the last 5 events....5! i did not even participate. i come to the forums during and after the events and its the same thing over and over again. and so thankful i didnt waste my time. for what? a coin drop? not completing events unless i spend money? make a buck, but dont be so greedy about it.

expansions - story - monster hunt- tent. there you go s8. thats what most people are asking for.

NOT leaderboards - unattainable goals - same things over and over.

cyn
    I echo Cyndora's message! She said everything and in a much nicer way than I would have.

Feedback on event

I purchased the spring flower - this was a terrible item - for a premium item that cost gems with such a long timer it should have dropped a spring petal EVERY DROP. If it's a rare drop from a premium item then the timer should have been the same as other normal flowers and been no more than 15 mins.

The bundle on offer was abysmal- if the petit fours were sweets it would have at least have been useful and then I would have purchased it. Business 101 sell a product your customer base finds desirable at a price they are willing to pay and you will succeed. Try to sell them rubbish for a premium price $15 with no gems and at best they will pass it over at worst you will damage your brand and lose customers (players).

Start putting up bundles that are worth what you are charging and you will make more money and your players will be happy (as well as tempt occasional spenders) to pay.

Please learn the lessons other gaming app companies have already learned and start giving us good value - it's a win- win scenario.

I finished level 10 and get the Peacock.
    BUT
    I spend hundreds of gem and I am MAD.
    The drop rate of the spring petals is low. I tried spend 20 energy and didn't get one.
    And the materials needed for upgrade is too much. Repeated and repeated collecting the same things drove me crazy.

Also, I am not happy about the prizes for recent events.
    I hope the prizes are not only decorations.
    If they are only decorations, at least try to make some animations for them.
    I like the teacup fountain. It would look better if there are sparkles or flow of the water like the ponds.
    Last edited by sophie_luv; 05-03-17 at 11:55 PM.

I could not finish, remained at Level 9, although I played daily and spent a considerable amount of gems...
    I even did the Side Goals on Time!
    In the end, I was still lacking 13 tea sets and seven teas.
    The drop rates were too poor. Sometimes I only received one porcellain thingy from a whole rock formation (20 Energy!) or one tea leave from more than 20 mushrooms
    Also, the last bundle pack was really [text removed]. I would have bought a useful bundle, like the ones before, but who needs raccoon traps at the end??
    At least, I got the peacock - and it gave Eggs on the first collection.
    I think I'll pass on the next event
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-17 at 01:52 AM. Reason: removed implied inappropriate language. Please follow the forum rules when posting.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't finish, got up to lv 9
    used 1 gem to speed up the last tea setting before it expire ( mind you it was 6 something AM in my zone)
    I played daily every 15 mins or so, I kid you not. Lack of energy source, most frustrating part is mushrooms!
    Such a waste of energy trying to get tea leaves

I think I will stop playing for at least 2 weeks, it was too exhausting for me :/

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't i see the poll?