View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 115 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ok the rock chopping IS outrageous.... but my complaint is I can only craft 2 settings at a time and they take an hour!!
    also where's the gem item that drops event stuff like other times?
    If you do the elven trades, don't forget about the fast worker boosts for the workshops.
    Looks like the spring flower is the gem item this time. No offer of an extra teacup source, it appears. Unless S8 adds something later.

Right now I have a value pack offer for 50 teacups, 40 porcelain clay, 30 tea leaves, 10 invitations and 3 spring flowers. $9.99 USD. I might have considered it if it were $4.99, just because I'm not having any luck with any type of mushroom. Those tea leaves are my biggest energy drain.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-14-17 at 02:46 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Poped in to say hello and happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I'm happy with the event (kind of).* What I am especially looking forward to is pairing my autumn racoon with the spring one and my royal peacock with the new one.

The colours of this event are just lovely. As far as resource gathering is concerned, I am also OK so far. My high tea table looks like an island among the sea of ponds and half of my queendom is mushroom infested, but the items are coming along nicely. I prefer ponds to rocks so far, just for the change. The red dye is a wow (wow, so many! to be precise). I tend my multi-coloured hedges and the festival grounds (one hour timer!) to get those.

Please drop by for tea!

* I still would LOVE the monster hunt s8, do you remember those?

Farm Supplier
    is it safe to upgrade to lvl 4.. dont want a 2nd optional side goal to start. if someone can clarify if 2nd side goal starts on upgrade to lvl 5... then i can move to lvl 4 and go away for the weekend with family. thx.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    is it safe to upgrade to lvl 4.. dont want a 2nd optional side goal to start. if someone can clarify if 2nd side goal starts on upgrade to lvl 5... then i can move to lvl 4 and go away for the weekend with family. thx.

I didn't get a side goal when upgrading to level 4.

And level 4 drops 6 btw

Banned
    First tap on the spring racoon. It gave me fur.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize I was ahead of anyone, here's some info for everyone.
    This is a level 4 Teaparty Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 46.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	36500

This is a level 5 Teaparty Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 45.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	36501

Beware of timed side goal after upgrading to level 5. It wants you to give 30 or 40 mushrooms, and 30 or 40 glimmerdust and upgrade teaparty to level 6 in 2 days. I already gave those items and one is 30 and the other is 40 but don't remember which.

Requirements for level 6 upgrade are
    15 tea Setting
    20 Tea leaves
    10 teaparty invites

The 15 tea setting are the hardest since they require 10 porcelain clay each. So I highly recommend you stock up on tea settings before you upgrade to level 5 (wish I had known.)

I've been collecting tea leaves from red round mushrooms, they seem to drop ok probably about as well as any other mushroom.
    Last edited by Lueann; 04-14-17 at 04:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    For those who like to plan ahead, the Level 10 upgrade requires 10 Sweets. It takes 5 spring petals, 10 flour and 15 sugar to make the sweets. So you'll need to be maxed on flour and sugar before you get to level 10. The side goal rewards gives 1 sweet, and some flour and sugar for those of you who are doing the side goal. You can make the sweets ahead of time if the craft is available in your kitchen. You'll also need 25 tea party invitations, 40 tea settings, and 20 teas for the level 10 upgrade. I was low on flour for some reason (probably the elven trades), so now I'm having to plant and harvest wheat.

The level 9 tea party drops 25 teacups.

Try red mushroom circles I'm getting tea leaves once every 4 or 5

Executive Chef
    Also, when your potion shop isn't busy making tea, keep crafting red dye ahead of time. I was maxed on it, but have used it all and still need 40 more to finish level 10.

And don't forget to use the quick collect trick on the mushrooms. When I tap 10 then use quick collect, I almost always get 2 or 3 tea leaves.

Good luck! Happy Easter weekend!

Rhino Keeper
    So we need approximately 140 red dye to complete this?! 400 porcelain clay just to upgrade from level 9 to 10? I think I'm bowing out. How ridiculous.