View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

I was not happy , I spent gems bought pack did some speeding up with gems. I didn't get to level 10 I had level 9 , no peacock, I was getting 1-2 tea leaves per 40 mushrooms collected , I 1-2 petals per 20 grass chopped, even the flowers I bought to get extra petals did not give petals on each collection, and I paid real money for them. I don't mind spending some money after all that's how they stay in business , but I'd like to have something to show for what I spend.

My answer doesn't seem to be showing so take 2.

Call me the unlucky one.

I was originally only going for level 9 not to bother with the work but then I became sick and was in the hospital so with time pushed more for 10. So first bit of unluck I was on track for 10 but last day just drained and slept all day so I was short one setting and one treat to make it. I really didn't and don't care if it's 10, it looks fine, but it does hurt a bit to be that close. It is pretty though and for me I can make an area for tea, picnics, outdoor sitting etc.

As for peacock unlucky as well. Was on a fine track to get it, but second to last day game did not register any of my cups so I fell behind. Had to spend almost 40 gems, which I would have spent to buy one, but considering that I put the work in I feel I deserve gems back. The peacock was the thing I wanted most from this event although altogether there really wasn't much I wanted as I found the prizes not as good as the ones in the past.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I missed the poll. I gave up with over a week to go. It wasn't fun. It wasn't entertaining. It was so boring. So repetitive. And now I open the new chapter one (why another chapters one???) and it's already looking like it'll be out of range for people to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    HI again.
    I always thought that from the peacocks we collect the feathers, and we eat the ostrich's eggs...
    But me peacock, continuously gives me eggs!
    So I invite you everyone for "A Barons Peacock Omelet Party"!
    Bring with you your peacock's eggs to make it huge.

Executive Chef
    It's interesting that 75% of players did not finish the last update, and half didn't receive the final individual prize. I know S8 is trying to make money, but as we've learned from our previous lessons, upsetting your customers isn't the way to go about it.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    i wish the poll allowed for more information to be given. such as did you set an alarm to play through the night? how reasonable was this goal for you as a player? etc

New Resident
    My sentiments are echoed in so many of these posts. I wanted the peacock so I got it for decoration only as the drops are worthless (much like the leprechaun that "always drops something golden!" Haha! Wheat & gems. Just what I want! )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-17 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Removed third party ref, and off topic remarks