View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yup.... All they had to do was say ... Give 35 red petals! Then there wouldn't be the confusion! That got me too!
    Exactly!! I will probably still do it because I have almost all of the red dye I need but geez. Give us something to do with all of those blue and purple petals that we have now!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Glad you like page 1! Needed to do something creative and happy.

I'm going to plead to S8 for the drop rate to go up! I noticed too that once I hit L8 the ponds were not dropping as much. Spring petals.... What petals!
    Thank you SW! That would be the BEST THING ever! I believe all the drops need a lot of help. It's funny, I'm not having issues with the clay, it's the tea leaves, and spring petals....now, I hope I haven't jinxed myself! Have a good day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Anyone else feeling really desperate by this sheer number? I've never felt so overwhelmed in a game. I'm trying to get to level 7 but before I do, I'm going to take a day to collect clay, a day to collect tea leaves and a day to collect from the grass, while in between trying to make enough red dye (which by the way is iust as stressful) and then flour. I'm maxed on sugar but of course I'll need more of that too. I know there is still 13 days left.

Heavens knows it will be a miracle if I get the tea party to level 8 or 9.
    You'll be able to achieve level 8....I'm on the upgrade for level 9...the drop rate for tea and spring petals is poor. I've decided to stop once I get to level 9, then, I'll just collect teacups.

Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    By the way, I came to conclusion that it's better to collect from the same kind of mushrooms. For example, I collect from red mushroom circles or mushroom patches but not together and I collect not more than 6 mushrooms at a time. For me it works better.
    I collect from only 8 mushroom patches at a time. I don't know why, but it seems to be working quite well for me this way too.
    I may try just doing 6 at a time.
    I guess 0/6 doesn't seem as bad as 1/15. Psychology!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It's a bit like the saying
    "Why are you hitting your head against that brick wall?"
    "Because it is so nice when I stop"
    Lol I am still banging my head on the wall just got enough petals for the lvl 10. Phew... Need 38 settings and 20 tea... Maybe I will feel super nice when I stop
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It's a bit like the saying
    "Why are you hitting your head against that brick wall?"
    "Because it is so nice when I stop"
    So true!

I'm almost ready to leave that brick wall and its already starting to feel good! 7 more place settings, 4 more pitchers of tea and I am done! For the first time ever I am deliberately leaving a building unfinished. It doesn't feel right at all. Lol It's not that I won't have time to complete it, I just cannot muster any enthusiasm for meeting the requirements for level 10. Especially considering the awful drop rates. And the fact that the tea party is heading directly to storage as soon as the event is over (although I do prefer the look of level 9 better than 10). Same for the teacup fountain aka pile of dirty dishes. It bothers me that I won't get it, but honestly, it would be destined for storage anyway.

With enough energy and the ability to check in every two hours for 21 days, I think this one is probably doable without gems. But to me, it is just tedious and boring, and as others have said, the prizes are not equal to the time and effort put in. Getting Rouncey or Destier wasn't even this time consuming and they drop 40 energy a week! Same for the feast tables. Those are prizes worth a lot of time and effort, and even a few gems if necessary. Huge coin only buildings and deco, and repeats of animals just don't make me want to fight to the finish for them.

I've spent 5 gems total, 4 to speed up the tea party for one last collection before bed and 1 to accidentally speed up a mushroom. And I didn't even get a tea leaf from it. (Ah well, at least it was the cheapest gem trap ever! )
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-22-17 at 09:23 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I too am going for level 9 only. Going to resist the pressure to level 10. I hope. Because I know I posted somewhere I was going to stop at level 5. Lol.
    But this time I'm really really really going to stop at level 9. I think!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    So true!

I'm almost ready to leave that brick wall and its already starting to feel good! 7 more place settings, 4 more pitchers of tea and I am done! For the first time ever I am deliberately leaving a building unfinished. It doesn't feel right at all. Lol It's not that I won't have time to complete it, I just cannot muster any enthusiasm for meeting the requirements for level 10. Especially considering the awful drop rates. And the fact that the tea party is heading directly to storage as soon as the event is over (although I do prefer the look of level 9 better than 10). Same for the teacup fountain aka pile of dirty dishes. It bothers me that I won't get it, but honestly, it would be destined for storage anyway.

With enough energy and the ability to check in every two hours for 21 days, I think this one is probably doable without gems. But to me, it is just tedious and boring, and as others have said, the prizes are not equal to the time and effort put in. Getting Rouncey or Destier wasn't even this time consuming and they drop 40 energy a week! Same for the feast tables. Those are prizes worth a lot of time and effort, and even a few gems if necessary. Huge coin only buildings and deco, and repeats of animals just don't make me want to fight to the finish for them.

I've spent 5 gems total, 4 to speed up the tea party for one last collection before bed and 1 to accidentally speed up a mushroom. And I didn't even get a tea leaf from it. (Ah well, at least it was the cheapest gem trap ever! )
    I agree The prize it should be on par with the level of effort that it takes to achieve them. I actually ended up spending gems to finish out my harvest table because it was before I found the forum and I wasn't able to complete it. It was totally worth it. Even as recently as the Halloween event it was worth it put forth so much effort because you got the extra adventure castle. But these prizes are a bit stale for the effort involved. I love the graphics on the tea party so I am probably going to take down my winter village and put this one out for a while. But it would be really great to get good prizes from events instead of just coin ones that are really for looks only. I would go to the moon and back if the reward for this event was a flyger!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been on level 5 for days! Chopping rocks and tapping ponds using 80 energy and only getting 7 porcelain rocks? I was having much better luck when this event first started! I only have a few Alicorns so obviously not going to finish but also have a terrible time clollecting for the community prize! I've read some of the other posts and from what I've read it sounds like there has been a drop in a lot of the items. It feels like S8 is setting us up for failure! I don't have the time to play constantly and I wish that S8 would take that into consideration, I know I can't be the only one that feels that way!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have been on level 5 for days! Chopping rocks and tapping ponds using 80 energy and only getting 7 porcelain rocks? I was having much better luck when this event first started! I only have a few Alicorns so obviously not going to finish but also have a terrible time clollecting for the community prize! I've read some of the other posts and from what I've read it sounds like there has been a drop in a lot of the items. It feels like S8 is setting us up for failure! I don't have the time to play constantly and I wish that S8 would take that into consideration, I know I can't be the only one that feels that way!
    Do not chopping rocks, they are bad at giving clays. Ponds are good
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71