View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Well, it's pretty clear that I'm not going to be able to quite finish. I'm still way short on the peacock and I still need 12 tea settings and 6 teas. And I've completely decimated my supplies of sugar, red ink, and red petals. I do have a whole bunch of useless deco to clog up my inventory, though. Yaaaaay.

Host(ess)
    The only thing I liked about this event was the Peacock. (My kingdom name is Aviana, so regardless of what they "drop" I'm always super excited to have another "bird" for my kingdom).

I'm a long time player with a reasonable amount of ali's etc., but this event was just about impossible to finish. I definitely don't have the time to play every two hours during the day. CS is a game I can log into maybe 4-6 times a day, mostly before/after work.

Once again, I implore the developers to BRING BACK THE STORY to this game. It's been NINE MONTHS since the official story ended. Also, the thing I USED to love the most about castle story was the ability to go through the story line AT YOUR OWN PACE. This made the game fun and not stressful.

For this event, I realized it was not worth the frustration to make it past level 9. Early on I purchased one gems flower; but was shocked by the fact that it had a 15hr timer for a "chance" at getting a petal. How is that worth it when you need 100's of petals? Since my goal was the peacock, I worked hard to get to level 9 and then gem skipped collections (4/speed up) until I finally got to 2400. Normally I would not do this, but I'm a bit bird crazy and really wanted a "friend" for my other peacock.

As other people have mentioned, I wish the CS developers would consider their target audience and what constitutes a "reasonable" amount of game play for these individuals per day. (Particularly when these individuals are AT WORK).

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Well - thanks for the insight. I don't have all the other plants you mention that apparently drop red petals. & you seem to have many more alis + to add to your energy. I only have the 2. I do watch the videos, when they decide to load. Often I have issues with them freezing up or not loading. I also found that the ponds dropped more clay verses the rocks. And you have 4 more ponds than I have out. The forums are very helpful for looking ahead with what you need. I was unable to complete any of the side goals. Didn't even try to attempt the 3rd one due to the amount of red petals. Sounds like the biggest difference for you is all the alis you have for extra energy. Again, thanks for sharing your experience. Congrats on completion. With a little over 11 hours left, I am done. Have a raccoon, tea party at level 8 (with too many of each part needed to have a chance at finishing), & I will not get the peacock. Not sure I'll make it to the 4th individual prize even. Good luck to the rest of you, if you're still working.
    Glad you made it as far as you did. Yes those extra Ali's help. I don't have many of the 40 energy ones but I haven't spent gems for them either. Things like pink Ali and wedding Ali come in the story i think. I got several from the barons tent and was able to craft one rainbow so far from the elves. I also crafted one purple Ali and 2 armored Ali's from the mythic building so far. So if we ever have another monster hunt or they start putting new prizes in the tent again hopefully you can get a couple more. Otherwise save your runes and craft a rainbow Ali from the elves.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    I did the vote, but Would like to add that I didnt enjoy playing, I bought the spring flowers. I thought that I would receive everytime collecting a springflower. It didnt, why would I bother next time buying something and the waiting for the next collecting. I dont know if I am gonna play anymore, because I cant always collect Every 2 hours and I feel with this game you have too.
    My thoughts, too. The events are getting boring with all this chopping and collecting around the clock - even if you have multiple energy sources. And in the end you don't get something really useful, just a lot of decorations, which end up in the storage...
    There's no storyline for months to keep people happy, which don't have the time to babysit the game. ( leveling up buildings to shorten their collecting time is senseless if you have only time for playing 2-3 times a day) Also the Baron's Tend wasn't updated for months. I'm not happy.

Executive Chef
    The spring pavilion is really pretty!
    Love the colors and it matches the peacock. Great graphics.

Everything else connected to tea party is in my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    ***If you're on a mobile device, change view to "full site" to see and participate in the poll***
    You can also click the "request desktop site" in your browser's options/menu. That's what I always do

Fashion Designer
    I spent money twice a total of $20 and was one collection away from the peacock and had no cell service!!! Got back to the game exactly 30 min too late. All that hard work and cash and wasted gems and I have NOTHING to show for it! That is the very last penny they will EVER get from me. And my tea party is only at level 8. I am so done!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-03-17 at 08:05 PM. Reason: removed quote

Worst event so far! Ended up with a chicken peacock with lame drops. Don't need more eggs devs! XD No drops for the tea party at level 10 and racoon only medeocre drops. How about better drops for the peacock and tea party after all that effort?

Farm Supplier
    I ended up with 1199 teacups

I really worked at this but still only got to level 6 tea party. had to check tried but gave up on the poll because there was no choice for tried and tried but only got to level 6. I just could not check every ten minutes but played up until 10 minutes before it ended. I think the raccoons are pretty cute though! I never got enough teacups for the community prizes either.