View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    so you would have to average 16 a day now? Is this what you're saying? Sounds doable. I would have to average 26 tea leaves a day.
    I'm not sure if I'm getting your meaning Sorry. I may be all wrong.
    I meant that I only have to collect 91 more tea leaves to upgrade my tea party to level 10 (others are all done)

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    So 91 to go
    Say, 1 per 4 energy = 5 per hour (being generous here )
    91/5 = 18.2 hrs
    Yep , you're almost there !

You, and everyone who makes it, will deserve your membership badge and, if it's like the scouts, an extra one for perseverance
    The number decreased to 74 now 1 per 4 energy is generous I have some Ali so it should be less than 1 day but it all depends on luck I used 40 energy and got 11 leaves (my best record) then got 2 leaves from 19 energy

In a game they called Castle Story
    My queendom shone in all its glory
    But with events that were timed
    My frustration, it climbed
    And I could be bothered fini....

Now, what was I doing before? oh yes, rubbing hands together with excitement, housework
    Love it You must did lots of housework it releases some pressures for sure lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    tea party lv 6 and struggling
    so hard to get red petals and not enough energy
    and too many diar boars!

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    tea party lv 6 and struggling
    so hard to get red petals and not enough energy
    and too many diar boars!
    I always park a monster somewhere away from where I need to collect. I find it's a real energy saver during these events. Set up some tall grass away from your ponds, rocks, mushrooms, etc and chop those until you trigger a raccoon, then leave him there and collect your tea leaves and clay without having to keep fighting boars. Or, if you trigger a direboar, leave him and collect elsewhere.
    Hope your red petals increase, I got a decent return from chopping the grass. Much better than the pink petals for sure.
    Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

In a game they called Castle Story
    My queendom shone in all its glory
    But with events that were timed
    My frustration, it climbed
    And I couldn't be bothered fini....

Now, what was I doing before? oh yes, rubbing hands together with excitement, housework

Love it!!

35 more tea party collections until the peacock, then I can stop watching the clock!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-24-17 at 08:31 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    ★ eyes on the peacock (: stay, don't poof please lol ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    35 more tea party collections until the peacock, then I can stop watching the clock!
    The end is in sight, maybe just a bit out of focus still . 29 more for me. Wont be able to get on the game much Fri-Sun (Oz time) so probably won't get the peacock until after that

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could give my 45 Spring Petals to someone. I'll be lucky to upgrade my Tea Party to Level 7 before the end. In my game they're a byproduct of chopping grass for red petals, but it seems sad that they'll go to waste.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you kidding me??? What is the point of a quest saying "give red, blue or purple petals...", if the stupid thing is only going to take red petals that I need to make more red dye? Why don't you takr any of the 99 blue or purple petals I have? I already have used my 99 ready made red dye and have had to use my store of 99 red petals to keep making more red dye. If I it had said "red petals (only)" before clicking the give button, I wouldn't have clicked give! Ugh! So frustrated.

To be fair, I've been generally able to play every 2-3 hours, which is the only reason I'm as far as I am. I think this whole arc is way too heavily dependant on red petals/dye. Too much red.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone on ideas on how to get more tea leaves, I'm really struggling to find more than 1 each time I collect from my mushrooms. I'm not even at level 8 yet it's been so bad! I will buy a few more to see if it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Anyone on ideas on how to get more tea leaves, I'm really struggling to find more than 1 each time I collect from my mushrooms. I'm not even at level 8 yet it's been so bad! I will buy a few more to see if it helps.
    I don't think there's not much more you can do than just sink energy into it. With 40 energy I usually averaged between 4-6 tea leaves. Sometimes it was more. Sometimes it was less. You just have to keep doing it every 2 hours. :S Sorry, I couldn't offer more.