View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

I've collected three times now from a spring raccoon decoration. So far, I've gotten rat tails, white petals, and silver ores... nothing significant that can be useful for the event. Sigh! I decided to work towards my spring raccoon first, before upgrading the tea party, since I thought it will drop something that can help me progress faster in the event. No such luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    They are for sale in the market. That is the only way for new players to get them. They cost 600 gems each, but they do go on sale a few times throughout the year.

Many of the players who have a lot of alicorns have also been playing the game since the beginning, so they were around when the Love Shack was an event prize (not available to any players since that event, although many of us have begged S8 to bring it back or even sell it for gems). They can be crafted in the Love Shack, but they rely on very rare and random drops from adventures.
    I was not playing when the love shack event was on but have heard so many people talk about it I wish they would do it again. I was able to get the wedding alicorn from an event which I remember working my butt of to make sure I got it. I did push to get the Mythic Research Center which has 2 alicorn you can summon but impossible as you need the troll tokens and they haven't been giving us the Monster Hunter in ages.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    I've collected three times now from a spring raccoon decoration. So far, I've gotten rat tails, white petals, and silver ores... nothing significant that can be useful for the event. Sigh! I decided to work towards my spring raccoon first, before upgrading the tea party, since I thought it will drop something that can help me progress faster in the event. No such luck!
    It would be so nice if when we aim to get these creatures they offer for us to make that they would actually help and drop items we need. Yes they look cute but some take so many items we need like the baby mantiwort. A lot of players are now just going for the raccoon etc and giving up on the events but if these animals helped us to get items we need more may keep trying S8.

Executive Chef
    ★ the Tea Party upgrading is lame .. just getting the parts for Tea Settings is enough to make S8 lose more of the fan base, and please don't be stingy on the droppings, ty and GL S8 ★

Does anyone have pictures of the table levels 6 thru 10? Oh, I'm somewhat new here. I've been reading the event posts for awhile, but have never posted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Beware that I have not had 48 hours to complete No Challenge Too Steep II. I triggered it at 10am my time yesterday and it is only 9am today and it's saying that I only have 15 hours to complete it instead of 25. Fortunately I will be able to complete it but taking almost half a day away may hinder other players from succeeding. Disappointed about this S8.
    I came to the forum to report this same thing. I upgraded my table and kicked off the side goal last night. Right now it's telling me I have 21 hours left which will be Sunday morning not Sunday evening as expected. I hope I can finish, but it is very misleading. Otherwise I would have waited longer and crafted more tea cups before upgrading.

Spiritwind or PikaSquirrel - would you check on this? Two days to complete the task is not really two days.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-15-17 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I came to the forum to report this same thing. I upgraded my table and kicked off the side goal last night. Right now it's telling me I have 21 hours left which will be Sunday morning not Sunday evening as expected. I hope I can finish, but it is very misleading. Otherwise I would have waited longer and crafted more tea cups before upgrading.

Spiritwind of PikaSquirrel - would you check on this? Two days to complete the task is not really two days.
    Unfortunately the day resets with S8's day and not when we actually triggered the goal. I had the same thing happen, triggered it late yesterday and this morning I had only 21 hours left.

Someone posted earlier to try to make tea servings ahead before triggering it, but I didn't follow that advice. I'd also add to that advice to be sure you have the mushrooms and glimmerdust ready or almost ready as well. And to take advantage of as much of the two days as possible, don't upgrade to level 5 right before the S8 day changes...hold off until just after it changes if possible.
    As a general rule, never give the material part of the request (i.e. Mushrooms and glimmerdust) until you're certain you'll be able to finish the upgrade in time. Although in this case the mushrooms won't matter. :-/

The good news is that these side goals are optional and don't hinder the main event goals if not completed.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    I figured it was the only thing I would get out of the challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm bowing out after upgrade to level 6....then, I'll just concentrate on tea cups for community event. S8 hasn't taken any of our suggestions seriously....Happy Holidays to those celebrating!

Just got enough cups to get the 2nd individual prize, called pastel topiary.

Yep...Just decor & wondering why it couldn't drop the spring petals, S8?!?

Next item needs 420 cups, looks like a picnic thing of some sort & most likely also decor. Not really caring whether I make it to that goal or not now. The effort put into this goal is just not worth it anymore.
    Just too monotonous tapping ponds, chopping grass, & tapping mushrooms, S8! I don't know why I even bother anymore.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-15-17 at 12:25 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******