View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

My S8 days seems to change constantly. For things like neighbor requests, resetting getting energy from visiting neighbors it is always 2am CST. However, this morning I waited until after I woke up to upgrade my tea party to level 8 so I could have the majority of the three day timer for the bonus goal. I upgraded it at 6am CST and it said I had three days. Two hours later it said I only had two days left. That was the quickest day ever! Also my timer for the total event had 8 days left but clicked to 7 days left at 5pm CST. Shouldn't the start of the day be consistent? I realize they are probably just trying to short me time so I will spend money on finishing this quest but this is ridiculous especially considering the dismal drops. The last four hours I have spend 80 energy on mushrooms and only received 5 tea leaves so I would really like my full time to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I'm officially giving up I've been playing diligently and part 3 of the timed goal was my first where I didn't finish. In the last day and a half, I've been able to collect 4, yes 4 petals I'd made 2 sweets previously so no way I can make another 8 (5*8=40). Just before I logged into the forum, I cleared 50 tall patches of grass and cleared one gem flower but no petal!!!! Although I'm maxed out on building materials n potions n feasts and I've nothing to do, I'm quitting I'll try for the peacock but not speeding up
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Host(ess)
    My first time to post and participate in an event with any knowledge of what it was about - I found the event was tough to collect resources and used up so much energy you wasted a lot of resources. it would be nice if all the resources like stones could be used, as side collateral to the process of collecting the main resource like clay - how wasteful. - how about if we just created a decoration with the extra \i ended up not even being able to store it and look at me now, after the event - \i'm buying resources. The timing was off for me - \i collected lots of red petals at first then had days with nothing when \i really needed it. So much so \i could not level up the tea house and even meet the posted bonus reward. Whats with that? - \if your going to have an event, allow the embers to get something cool. they can actually attain. I don't have gems and couldn't buy a red trillium which being fairly new to game, I snoozed through that - a bonus offer/ reminder would have been helpful as \i only happened to find this forum to make comments on. I like the game but am finding it ponderous. Hope you all did well in the event. Someone said they got level 8 for tea set - goof for you - i died at level 2 or 3. It would be nice to continue to upgrade after the event but \i guess thats not possible. Too bad. Anyone know what you get at each level of the teahouse? I can't seem to find that sort of base knowledge. Its hard to think of game strategy when you don't know what the result of your action is. Anyway the tea house is pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    I will stop at lv 8 for tea party

too tedious and I don't have any ali, witch craft school

surviving on the normal energy yet dire boar triggered too often or fangbeast

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    .... Anyone know what you get at each level of the teahouse? I can't seem to find that sort of base knowledge. Its hard to think of game strategy when you don't know what the result of your action is. Anyway the tea house is pretty.
    Welcome to the forum! You get 1000 coins at each level for the Tea Party. Events are all different, some have coin only, but the amount of coins you get increases at each level. sometimes if you level up to the highest level, the building/item will have resource drops. You will find this information in the Building Guide (link below) and in post 1 of a thread. Hope that helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I made it to level 10 in both of my kingdoms!! I was seriously doubting if it was even possible this time. I decided to try just to see if I could. I didn't use any gems or money to do it either. I have 3 weekly ali and an energy horse in each kingdom and 9 daily Ali in one and 11 in the other but I didn't spend a dime to get them so it really can be done without spending any money. I do have many energy crates in storage but I didn't use any of them, btw. I will be able to get the peacock by the end of tomorrow, I think. Many thanks to all of you who went advance and gave us the info and useful tips and, of course you, SW!!
    Wow.... two kingdoms at level 10 and peacocks, with time to spare! Congratulations to you! That's kinda mind blowing to me, I've no idea how you managed that at all. To complete this event in one kingdom is amazing but two.... that's a whole other level of dedication.

I'm level 6 and shall be staying level 6, I made one tea for level 7 and that right there was enough to make me stop. I have absolutely no desire to make tea or tea settings... 20 tea settings needed for level 7, nope. Spring petals are just a rumour in my Queendom.... I hear about them but never see them! Tea leaves are not much better. I so desperately wanted that peacock (I don't have the other one) but alas it's not meant to be, so I've made my peace with it. He will have to fan his tail elsewhere I'm afraid.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, AuntyRose. I can be a little bit obsessive sometimes.

So, I collected from my peacock for the first time aaaand I got an egg!!

I have loved playing cs for years now , but I find that S8need to have a good look at what they are doing, it's my choice to play, I know , but I'm over the quests, when you need items the items you need stop dropping , the amount of things you need to collect ie. clay blocks , tea leaves , red petals, etc , I can go through 40 energy and not even get 10 clay blocks , and then the time and amount you have to do , bit silly ,
    I feel myself that soon I won't even be bothered playing the game , but that's my choice , all I'm asking is please be reasonable Storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    Drop from the peacock in my other kingdom: an egg and a roasted chicken...

I've been at level 9 for days and can't bring myself to finish.