View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Executive Chef
    Those of you thinking your missing out on the peacock DON'T!!!!!!!
    Nothing in this event is useful , I get one egg every 4 hours, what a waste!!!! So happy I didn't waste any gems on this event just lots and lots of energy ,after I got the peacock the only time I jump in my game is to collect on my daily Ali's, so I would have a good energy stored ,other then that ,, I'm not playing , it's heart breaking what this game has become, and here we are on up date to day, please story line , expansions or a monster hunt , no more events no more leaderboard.. They are just a waste of our energy and time cuz we get nothing in return for our efforts , I just wish S/8 would hear our screams and crys
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-17 at 01:54 AM. Reason: removed flaming text. Be assured that I have passed on feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    I took my tea party till level 8 and stopped it when found about the only coin dropping. I don't need anymore decoration. This event was just plain boring and hurting my fingers by constantly tapping. Got the peacock a few days ago and happy about it since I had a case of bad luck during the royal peacock event.

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to finish both tea party and peacock with about 1 day to spare. But I feel it was a waste of time, since so far the peacock behaves just like regular chicken Well - to some extent I was prepared to such outcome , I think that we - long time CS addicts - are just doing those hard events just to prove that we can complete anything that is thrown our way.
    On the bright side - water and mushrooms were useful and something new after wood and stone.
    Last edited by Scratte717; 05-04-17 at 02:01 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Why can't i see the poll?
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    ***If you're on a mobile device, change view to "full site" to see and participate in the poll***
    help posted a couple of pages back.

I had a go at this to get the thing to level 6 or 7 and then had a look at the end game, the peacock that drops things that other critters in the kingdom already drop.... at this point, I finished off all the rocks, pushed the mushrooms back into storage, and only tapped on the table thing when I remembered. As a result, I had no stress and just got on with redecorating instead.
    S8 should up their game - I am so sick of hitting the same thing over and over and over again for each level. It is dull. I also hated the leaderboard thing we had a bit back.
    What they SHOULD do is to bring back expansions and storylines, now THAT would be worth me spending gems on and buying gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    I had a go at this to get the thing to level 6 or 7 and then had a look at the end game, the peacock that drops things that other critters in the kingdom already drop.... at this point, I finished off all the rocks, pushed the mushrooms back into storage, and only tapped on the table thing when I remembered. As a result, I had no stress and just got on with redecorating instead.
    S8 should up their game - I am so sick of hitting the same thing over and over and over again for each level. It is dull. I also hated the leaderboard thing we had a bit back.
    What they SHOULD do is to bring back expansions and storylines, now THAT would be worth me spending gems on and buying gems.
    Something untimed since the timed events are so impossible to do. I agree go back to story line. The rainbow ali was difficult to get but I was able to keep trying until I got one.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or is the tea party really fuzzy looking

21 days of alarms and clicking just isn't fun and for minimal rewards . Thinking about moving on from this game If something doesn't change to make it a semi fun distraction again.

Rhino Keeper
    I made it to level 7 and gave up on further upgrades. I did get the peacock by spending about 200 gems to speed collect the final teacups needed. Add me to the list of people who would rather have a monster hunt or some events we can actually win without setting alarms or spending a ton of gems.

Farm Supplier
    I've had enough as well, each event gets more and more repetitive! Don't they pay any attention to the forum, one event has just ended and they start another ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Not to mention that there a con, you cant complete with out either playing 24/7 or spending a fortune on gems.