View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 107 of 115 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by toonslili View Post
    After whining about how impossible this event is/was, I somehow managed to complete level 10, with about 20 hours left on the clock! Got my peacock/chicken yesterday too--so far, eggs and roasted chickens....
    To get through, I played the video ad for extra gems and energies, but I refused to spend anymore money on buying gems. Used up all my Alicorns and any sources of extra energies where I could. This event was an extreme resource drain, and took way too much of time for being just a game. I complain, but I still play (sad)....
    Anyways, just stored most of my ponds, mushrooms, destroyed extra piles of grass, and stabled my Alicorns...I feel free again!
    Having made it, I can also comfort anyone that couldn't get the upgrades in time, that they aren't missing out on much! The final upgrade doesn't drop any items but coins. The peacock is cute, but so far drops nothing valuable.
    Best of luck to everyone that are pushing till the clock runs out!
    Are you still getting ads? I haven't had any in days!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Videos come and go.... They pass between players. It's not a bug.

I am soooo frustrated!! I was diligent in collecting and using my energy only for this event, but I will not be able to finish. it is because the drops were so rare! I couldn't get anything to drop when I needed it, and I used every bit of energy I could since the event started. The rare drops are really infuriating! I think I'm finally done with this game…

New Resident
    I still seemed to be getting them everyday or 24 hours! I am in the asia region and all the ads are local...could this be why you may not be getting them?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by anappletree View Post
    I am soooo frustrated!! I was diligent in collecting and using my energy only for this event, but I will not be able to finish. it is because the drops were so rare! I couldn't get anything to drop when I needed it, and I used every bit of energy I could since the event started. The rare drops are really infuriating! I think I'm finally done with this game?
    I am not sure if it was my imagination, but I noticed that when I check in on a full 40energies session, I interspersed my energies across the ponds and mushrooms (I had at least 15 ponds out and 20+ mushrooms) I seem to be able to gather enough of the items type to maybe craft at least a tea setting or tea! When I am able to check in mid-way while energies are charging up, I blow all those small amount on chopping grasses. I also kept a troll out on the board somewhere, so I never had to deal with monsters popping in to waste my energies. The most important point is I play on my iphone 6plus....so, my phone is constantly with me. I checked in whenever I get a chance...waiting in lines, checking my emails, on lunch breaks, while sitting in my country's notorious traffics, on the toilet, and when I am pretending to listen to my husband talking!

Me too. I hate this one. Tooooooooooooooo much.

I used 100 energy for the pink flowers and got 3,,,, I purchased the flowers and they have obviously been a disappointment reared one time in 4 days. This one really really was tooo much.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-03-17 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

I was almost done with four Teas and Two Sweets left to craft, but with only one flour and two sugars and no Wheat and no Sugar Cane. But when I started the game an hour ago, two "quests" appeared one after another to give me everything I needed. The first was an exchange of thirty Red Petals and thirty Glimmerdust for four Teas, and the other was an exchange of thirty Mushrooms and thirty pails of Water for 2 Sweets.

Now all that's left to do is to upgrade the Tea Party to level 10 and collect the last 150 Teacups (10 hours) to complete this event.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-03-17 at 08:44 AM.

Wow, that is awesome! Congrats.

Poll up and running now!

I'm about to post a poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ciao lovely Rulers, just popping in to vote on the poll.

This is the first event I opted out voluntarily for various reasons of which the sheer ludicrousness of the requirements was decisive. If the event were more humane I might have persevered. As such, I found it difficult to find the motivation to log in daily and collect the teacups (I just hit level 50 and there is not much to do in my Queendom). No gems used.

Congratulations to all of you who ploughed onward!