View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 96 of 115 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Maybe Teacup Fountain can be drops some sugar and syrup or sugar cane and flour....
    Useless Teacup Fountain......

Rhino Keeper
    I'm debating with myself whether to stop at nine, which I might make today or tomorrow. Since that has taken me 5-6 days, it's pretty clear I won't make 10, and frankly the CBA is setting in. I probably won't get the peacock either way. At which point this entire last fortnight has been a complete waste of time and energy.

Suggest to S8 that they look at making the interim prizes worth having if they're going to make the final prizes so inaccessible. Though come to think of it, the final prize is also pretty worthless.

Farm Supplier
    Is there anywhere on these forums that lists what items drop from where? I.E As well as making sugar, what buildings or animals drop it? Same goes for any other resources.... I'm sticking at level 9 now my sugar is depleted and lots of energy required to collect sugar cane and petals and tea settings and tea leaves and red dye with only 6 days to go

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sure is! All of our game guides are in the Hub. Links below to everything. You want the Inventory Guide.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sure is! All of our game guides are in the Hub. Links below to everything. You want the Inventory Guide.
    Ah so obvious Thanks very much

Fashion Designer
    I am still working to get tea party up to level 8. I'm not sure how high of a level you have to be to complete these quests. I am NEVER able to. Working only on the quest. The drop rates for the tea leaves and the Porcelain Clay are ridiculous. I am barely keeping up with red dye making, even with 2 red T plants. Wish they would improve drop rates so I would at least feel like I have a shot
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This goal has been more about time and energy rather than game level. My device has barely been out of my hands to finish it. I did ask for higher drop rates, but only the drops from the Spring Flower were increased... Keep in mind it only gives coins and the same amount as one finished. It doesn't look incomplete at lower levels either which is good. You may not have enough time now to finish... Check out the calculation links in post 2.

Farm Supplier
    Done with this game

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    I am still working to get tea party up to level 8. I'm not sure how high of a level you have to be to complete these quests. I am NEVER able to. Working only on the quest. The drop rates for the tea leaves and the Porcelain Clay are ridiculous. I am barely keeping up with red dye making, even with 2 red T plants. Wish they would improve drop rates so I would at least feel like I have a shot
    I've been level 50 for ages and maxed out on most items and this event I won't finish. Any event with random drops then it doesn't matter what level you are as its all luck, which is not enjoyable whatsoever!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just upgrading to level 10 and I am super embarrassed by how loud my victory shout was. I knew it would be gruesome but wow! I've never had to give myself so many pep talks to finish anything, let alone a game, lol.
    I definitely wouldn't have been able to complete this without all the amazing help from this forum and the awesome player tips/math/general info.
    I wish everyone luck on reaching their goal whatever it is.

Congratulations!!!
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣