View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    I played every day, every 15 mins or whenever

But I am just at lv 7 for the tea party thing

lacking energy
    need clay, tea, petals

Should I continue, I have another 7 days to finish

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on level eight. I was doing OK till I got there, then the drop rates mysteriously plummeted. I suspect something to do with the timed goal I had no intention of attempting, though my work being stupid hours probably didn't help. Pretty sure I won't finish now, nor get the peacock. Maybe I'll make club 9. It might be a useful idea if we could dismiss timed goals we aren't going to try for so they don't choke the drops.

At this point I'm teaching myself to not really care, which may not be a good thing long term. I'm up to date with the story now, so there's nothing else to care about.
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 04-25-17 at 10:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    What is your protocol for clearing your kingdom when you are struggling for energy?!!
    Its just that I have no energy to clear-like most of my neighbours!-but have now been deleted by a neighbour because of this!!Also despite visiting daily I have had no hearts to collect and...shock/horror am now 3 in social rating instead of my usual 4...Go figure!
    It so shouldnt upset me but it kinda has-always liked to think I was a good friend to my neighbours,but ..am I wrong?!
    Everyone have different ways of playing. Personally I couldn't care less about social rating. Currently I'm visiting to get the extra energy, otherwise I rarely visit. But I answer requests quickly. I only collect from items for the drops, during events that means only cabbage hut, golden mines, castles, wizard schools, alis and event-related items. If I get deleted for that so be it.

I'm sending you an invite, feel free to accept or not based on the above. And don't feel bad for one not-understanding neighbor deleting you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Everyone have different ways of playing. Personally I couldn't care less about social rating. Currently I'm visiting to get the extra energy, otherwise I rarely visit. But I answer requests quickly. I only collect from items for the drops, during events that means only cabbage hut, golden mines, castles, wizard schools, alis and event-related items. If I get deleted for that so be it.

I'm sending you an invite, feel free to accept or not based on the above. And don't feel bad for one not-understanding neighbor deleting you
    I'm like you, Aino. I stopped visiting because it is so time intensive. My neighbors seem to understand and I respond to requests as soon as I get them. I also gift back those who gift me and send to one or two new ones each week to see if they are active/gifting.

Rhino Keeper
    Awe thank you everyone-just checked in to find three new neighbour requests and lovely messages too!
    So thanks to this forum I am feeling so much better about the whole game today.....Now back to mushrooms for me!
    Big thanks for the support ��

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Lots of players here who understand you completely. My social rating is always around 1 as my device crashes so much. I have literally 4 or 5 buildings out that you can 'heart'. We all play differently and that's ok. Im very glad to see you've found some wonderful new friends from here. Our forum castle community is awesome.... Don't forget the Add Me forum if you need more neighbors. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me

Executive Chef
    I'm not going to even try to finish the tea party. I'm at level 9 but its excruciatingly slow trying to collect tea, spring petal and I hate all the wasted energy harvesting wheat for the high number of flour needed to make the sweet treats. Plus it put making items for quests to get more energy and gems on hold so it's a catch 22. I wish CS would allow gem gifts from neighbors like DS and FF. I quit visiting neighbors a while ago. I will gift back if soneone sends me something but I don't ever need any of the gifts CS allows us to send to each other. Maybe I'll win the peacock maybe I won't but at this point I don't really care.

Nightclub Owner
    I am sorry if I missed this on the first page, but does anyone have the drop rates for the tea party? I just passed 1,200 for the 4th prize and found out that I need to double that for the peacock

Right now mine is at level 8 - struggling to get to level 9 and doubt very much I'll make it to 10 in time for it to matter. I keep plugging away though
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am sorry if I missed this on the first page, but does anyone have the drop rates for the tea party? I just passed 1,200 for the 4th prize and found out that I need to double that for the peacock

Right now mine is at level 8 - struggling to get to level 9 and doubt very much I'll make it to 10 in time for it to matter. I keep plugging away though
    Drops from the Tea Party
    Level 1: 1
    Level 2: 2
    Level 3: 4
    Level 4: 6
    Level 5: 9
    Level 6: 12
    Level 7: 16
    Level 8: 20
    Level 9: 25
    Level 10: 30

If you can manage a minimum of 8 collections per day, possibly speeding up a couple on the last day (depending on when the timer ends) it is possible to get the peacock with level 8.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Drops from the Tea Party
    Level 1: 1
    Level 2: 2
    Level 3: 4
    Level 4: 6
    Level 5: 9
    Level 6: 12
    Level 7: 16
    Level 8: 20
    Level 9: 25
    Level 10: 30

If you can manage a minimum of 8 collections per day, possibly speeding up a couple on the last day (depending on when the timer ends) it is possible to get the peacock with level 8.
    Thank you so much for posting this and for the advice I'm pretty sure I will be able to upgrade to 9 today so that will help a little
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage