Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is my game constantly reloading

Host(ess)

Why is my game constantly reloading

Every single time I open this game recently, it's says I cannot play because it's reloading or downloading or something. I've not run an update on the game so that's not it. So it takes forever for this download to complete as well. And then, after it finally completes and I burn all my lives, it does the exact same thing again the next time. So what is going on?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-11-17 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Grand Emperor
    Please send me your ticket number via private message. I'll check if someone can take a look at your case. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Done.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you, I've received it. Can you check if you're using the latest game version? When you mentioned "it's says I cannot play because it's reloading or downloading or something.", what is the error message? Can you provide more details please? Thanks.

Host(ess)
    How do I send a screenshot?
    The message states "OH DARN! Downloading. Please wait....."
    Since I opened it yesterday, it has never completed this "download". I never was prompted for an update recently. Was one issued in the past few days?
    How do I determine the version? Usually, I see an "About" button that gives this info. Not finding it here.

Grand Emperor
    Can you check your internet connection? Perhaps disconnect from internet, restart your device, connect back and download again. It's possible that you're encountering these issues because your app wasn't fully downloaded. Make sure your device have plenty of space available for downloading.

How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Host(ess)
    Nope. Internet is fine. another oddity is that my iPad is NOT experiencing this.

Host(ess)
    Oh, and I have about 16GB of space on the phone.

Host(ess)
    I can play on the iPad but I don't like to. Check my phone for what? BTW, it's still downloading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast