Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Jagwire 4/11-4/16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    How to defeat Wonbattery on lvl 26. Struggling for a while now. Lost 9 times in a row. Tried almost every plant creature. Don't want to miss this tourney.
    I managed to get Wombattery with Cheep using nature twice. Hope you get past it soon.

I'm stuck on Mousie. Earth not working for m at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried everything to beat round 19. Please help. I really want to win this tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I've tried everything to beat round 19. Please help. I really want to win this tournament.
    I won with Rainbow Raven (level 10) using Rainbow.

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions for round 21. I'm stuck.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all your help. Finally after almost 20 tries defeated Wombattery with Anchentress just 2 times nature. It's strange because I used it couple times before with no luck. Hope I managed to complete this tourney. Good luck to all of us.
    Finished the Mouse after 2 attempts with Thorilla used earth.
    Last edited by AppieP; 04-16-17 at 05:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    It was a very tough tournament, but i managed to complete it. Glad with the Jagwire. Good luck to all who's still trying.

Executive Chef
    Second account has completed this. Main account isn't there yet.

There were some crackers in here tho! The puffalo for one! And the basket hound and wombattery! There the ones that are sticking out right now but I know there was more!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Thanks for all your help. Finally after almost 20 tries defeated Wombattery with Anchentress just 2 times nature. It's strange because I used it couple times before with no luck. Hope I managed to complete this tourney. Good luck to all of us.
    Finished the Mouse after 2 attempts with Thorilla used earth.
    I used to try one fighter 1-2 times and, if not successful, moved to the next fighter. Now I stick to the same fighter until I beat the opponent. See my post (#5). I like this approach better although once a while I do experienced a streak of fail for 6 times but I doubt it will be much sooner to get a critical hit than 20 tries. This is just my personal opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Any suggestions for round 21. I'm stuck.
    That Four Leaf Rover was my hardest rival (so far). I finally gave up and used an ultimate attack. I figure 30 gems isn't too much for a new animal. Hope I don't have to use any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it was tough. I was stuck on 3 for a few rounds I checked postings most worked but a few didn't for me. Las night there was 2 hours left my time,and wahoo!!!!! Won my very first tournament. If it wasn't so late at night I would have jumped up and down and yelled! My neighbors think I'm nuts as it is �� I worked and tried very hard. Now it's time to fatten more animals up for next tournament. Tyvm TL! I'm having the time of my life in my forest full of critters.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast