Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 11-Apr-2017 Easter Sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Oh I know what the 1st and 2nd prizes are. I just meant where are they in the boxes that I opened LOL
    Oh that I don't know. Maybe try reinstalling and force close. Sorry

Rhino Keeper
    200~ gems wasted in the Pastel Package, and no 1st prize LOL

BTW, thank you for the sale S8!!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Thank you so much for posting The Crates!!

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one disappointed with this sale? Nothing new and everything is so expensive both in coins and gems... Nothing really seems worth the coins other than the oven, wallpaper, and tiles but even that is too pricey. I won't be spending 30+ gems for the chick pen; it's just not worth it IMO. If anything I'll try my luck with the sale crates... 3 items for almost the price of one. I was hoping for a goal that would introduce new Easter decor to the market. Maybe next year?

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Am I the only one disappointed with this sale? Nothing new and everything is so expensive both in coins and gems... Nothing really seems worth the coins other than the oven, wallpaper, and tiles but even that is too pricey. I won't be spending 30+ gems for the chick pen; it's just not worth it IMO. If anything I'll try my luck with the sale crates... 3 items for almost the price of one. I was hoping for a goal that would introduce new Easter decor to the market. Maybe next year?
    I'm sure you're not the only one disappointed but there are ppl such as myself who arent as disappointed because we had slim to nothing as far as Easter decor or appliance. I had absolutely nothing until today I'm glad that they had a re-release at all.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Carrot patch and Easter flowers, more lame prizes. Just wish I could get that Easter bunny cake !!!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 04-12-17 at 12:16 AM. Reason: edited out inappropriate word
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I understand what you're saying, as I also didn't have any Easter decor at all until today. I'm happy they released something; Im simply not satisfied overall I should say... with the minimal selection, which I know are just repeats of years past and also the cost... But I did purchase a few items, and I know they can't cater to everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Can they just sell us the Pastel Coffee Bar and the Spring Sectional?
    PLEASE
    Because I don't want the other stuff ... and with Mystery Boxes, all I would get is the other stuff.

Fashion Designer
    I really want the Easter bunny cake too! I wish I can just buy it with like 60 gems or something. At this point, I want it so much that I'd pay for it straight up. I spent so much money on that crate already anyway...

Fashion Designer
    Love the visuals Vanu! So organized!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast