Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Tournament: Jungle Dragon : 12 Apr 17 .. ★

Nightclub Owner
    Glasswing 15 beat Dark Orchid in Round 25
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    At this point, I have no idea how many battles I have actually had against glasswing, as my game seems to glitch after every single battle. I am pretty sure that the last battle didn't record, as whilst the battle arena tells me I have to wait an hour, my Diamond dragon is no longer exhausted. Unless the game glitch gives me an unprecedented win against glasswing, I'm betting that loss won't be being included in their statistics. I have been inviting random strings of characters after every single battle just to try and ensure the result is pushed through to the server, and that time it glitched during that time. Currently it seems like every time I harvest food, it somehow is updating my goal book, and that update is rolling back the last several actions I've taken. Prior to that, it was that flipping "x-other s8 game please play" pop-up (cos making the one game I want to play unplayable is totally the way to convince me to play another game I would only dream of playing for DS gold) and it is happening currently EVERY SINGLE HOUR!!!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    I pitted my 12 Mithril against the Mithril and it was tight but won.

Looking at the roster for this tournament, I decided it was finally time to raise my Glasswing to 15.

The investment in the Ophiuchus was redeemed, satisfying a Bingo challenge for a Zodiac win. My lvl 7 Ophiuchus put down the lvl 15 Illusion nicely, with one M.

Glasswing 20 seems a bridge too far atm. But I'll keep trying...

Farm Supplier
    Ok Anyone have any ideas against Glasswing? she is starting to become a pain
    Last edited by Ann255780; 04-14-17 at 03:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    Ok any ideas against Glasswing bc she is becoming pain?
    Disposable Fire Strategy: Use whatever your best dragon is (Diamond, Infinity, etc) and then while that one is healing, use a level 1 fire dragon. Costs 100 coins to buy, has as much chance as almost every other dragon in the game against Glasswing, and instead of taking 2 hours & 500 coins to heal, takes 100 to buy and 8 seconds to hatch a new one each time. I have just beaten Glasswing with a level 1 Fire dragon, and this is not the first time against Glasswing, and I also use it against other tough to beat dragons whilst my top fighters are healing. Another plus to this strategy is no long spa queue. Just remember it will take on average about 10 battles, and that does mean sometimes it might take 2+ days to beat, because it is the toughest dragon in the game.

ETA: Forgot to say, not my strategy, shared from a genius
    Last edited by katali119; 04-14-17 at 04:47 AM.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    ★ do you have a Ying Yang or any drag who was won previously from a Tourney? ★ use her against Glasswing ★

Farm Supplier
    I am up to N.29 Barbarian. That old foe seems to be tough as always: New Tournament - Barbarian Dragon - 11-11-2014 (IOS only)
    I've got so many drags on the bench already. I did some research on it to look for weak spots, but it is going to be pure luck if I manage to put him down anytime soon...
    Next try: Fire LV.10. DFS I cannot use right away cos the nest is busy with 22h egg.
    Keep on trying
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Fashion Designer
    After many losses I won with The Dark One lvl 10, probably just luck but worth a try. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Is it just me or is this tournament much harder than usual? Last one I ended up finished way early and only had to heal a handful; this time around, almost every match is taking down my best fighters regardless of level and I still haven't made it to round 10! It's getting a little ridiculous.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast