Thread: Players Choice

Rhino Keeper

Players Choice

I was thinking, it would be so nice if S8 gave us a poll where players can vote which 'OLD' event they want to do again. There are so many players who often don't finish events. Or players who would really want to see some of the first gamer events S8 started such as the loveshack, or the recent halloween event where you could gain another adventure building.

That could be really cool. The voting, and then getting to play the event as well. S8 could call it 'A blast from the past'.

What do you think?

I think it would be a great idea! But I doubt S8 will agree.

There have been polls is the past asking players what they would prefer among a list of choices. Or what they would like to see added to the game. I even seem to recall one specifically asking which events we'd like to see return. In my experience, these are largely ignored by the powers that be. There was a time when players requested a pet cat or dog, and when we finally got them, they went overboard and now everyone is sick of them.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-17-17 at 11:11 PM. Reason: removed off topic remarks
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread has gone off topic (posts removed) and is now closed. Feedback about the game should be made in the Suggestion and Feedback forum.

I have asked S8 about doing polls about events and they are supportive of this initiative. All of the mods are currently working on this idea and we will release more info soon.

As for "a poll where players can vote which 'OLD' event they want to do again" - these polls are created by S8 from time to time. PikaSquirrel ran one of these last year - Favorite recent events in Castle Story?

I'll post more information about the polls in the next week or so. Thanks.