Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    To those of you who have both the smokehouse and the golden bait, which would you recommend to get first? Are there a lot of things to smoke in the smokehouse?
    Get the Golden Lure first. Once you finish the goals for the Smokehouse, it seems to not be used at all (at least, I have not had a single order requiring anything from the Smokehouse since I got it).

Host(ess)
    Thank you for your reply, i will take it into consideration when i spend my only 3 golden cowbells ��

I currently have 93 golden cow bells. If I get to 100 will there be some use for them. Maybe I could sell them to the less fortunate.

Executive Chef
    I've gotten 5 gold cowbells in total. I wish I could just buy the cowbells myself, like 3 gold cowbells for 10 dollars or something. Again, it's an idea.

I bought the golden lure with 3 of them, and I have two left. I really want another one so I can get the smokehouse. I'd happily spend money to acquire them that way as well instead of getting them only by sending bus orders out.

The silver and the bronze I don't have trouble getting, thankfully! But gold, I just don't get luck in.

I don't really care about the function of the smokehouse itself, I only want it to basically have it and use it in a section of my farm for decorative purposes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I've gotten 5 gold cowbells in total. I wish I could just buy the cowbells myself, like 3 gold cowbells for 10 dollars or something. Again, it's an idea.

I bought the golden lure with 3 of them, and I have two left. I really want another one so I can get the smokehouse. I'd happily spend money to acquire them that way as well instead of getting them only by sending bus orders out.

The silver and the bronze I don't have trouble getting, thankfully! But gold, I just don't get luck in.

I don't really care about the function of the smokehouse itself, I only want it to basically have it and use it in a section of my farm for decorative purposes.
    Just finished a bus order, was thinking something the lines of "probably won't get any cowbell worth anything, especially a gold - but at least I get leaderboard points, regardless of"

I did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	210C1E37-8083-40EE-8309-649A018475E9.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	484.2 KB 
ID:	58780

Name:	2E1FDC5E-7ED1-4F98-A0D1-35B916B063DE.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	58781

It took forever it seems, but I finally got the Smokehouse and the Golden Lure unlocked/bought.

The items I needed to fill up this bus were;

19 Cow Cheese
    6 Veggie Juice
    6 Red Vase
    5 Corn Syrup
    5 Lemon Sugar
    3 Cargo Net

Not that what was needed matters, but I thought for sure I would get a silver for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Just finished a bus order, was thinking something the lines of "probably won't get any cowbell worth anything, especially a gold - but at least I get leaderboard points, regardless of"

I did.

Name:	210C1E37-8083-40EE-8309-649A018475E9.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	484.2 KB 
ID:	58780

Name:	2E1FDC5E-7ED1-4F98-A0D1-35B916B063DE.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	58781

It took forever it seems, but I finally got the Smokehouse and the Golden Lure unlocked/bought.

The items I needed to fill up this bus were;

19 Cow Cheese
    6 Veggie Juice
    6 Red Vase
    5 Corn Syrup
    5 Lemon Sugar
    3 Cargo Net

Not that what was needed matters, but I thought for sure I would get a silver for that.
    But no wonder why people are constantly selling the smokehouse items. They're very easy to make, and even cost a lot once sold. Though I notice not many people buy them smokehouse items in the market when I see others selling them. Probably because like I said, they're easy to make. And, I have not come across bus, plane or train needing any of this. Might make some though, as if nothing else - a bot will buy them eventually. It's easy coins, as it doesn't require any effort to craft any of the roasted items.

I know a stack of 10 of the peanuts sell for at least 6,000, as I've seen them before in the market - what do the other's sell for? Like the roasted salmon, roasted tomatoes and etc?

Last year when I posted I had 93 useless golden cow bells. I now have 123. Maybe next year I?ll have 150. I hope the creators of this game allow me to use them for something before then

Rhino Keeper
    i have 17 right now
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Executive Chef
    It seems like the gold cowbells are very hard to get when you actually need them. But once you have the smokehouse and the golden lure unlocked and no longer need them, the gold cowbells drop like madness. They don't drop when you need them, but when you don't need them, they drop.

I have 4 currently, wish I could give them to one of my other farm. Or maybe just give them to random players who may need them.

I was thinking a while ago that they should make more things that we could use and spend them cowbells on. Weather that be silver, bronze or gold on things.

I did write ideas in my note Apple app a while ago, as I write things down and try to make it make sense before I post it, but even then I don't think many would agree or like them ideas I have for potential future usage of the cowbells.

Either way, more usage for the silver and gold would be good. Especially for the gold, the things that require them only need a 1 time purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    I see I'm not the only one wishing for a use for the gold bells.. hopefully the Devs will come out with something to use or trade them for like gems or bronze bells. at least then we can get tools and parts.. what a waste to have them pile up useless

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast