Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I really hope there is a good use for the silver bells soon because I cringe every time I get one lol

Just hit 50 gold cow bells. When will I be able to use them for something. It would be nice if I could just trade them for bronze

Farm Supplier
    I have gotten 12 silver bells and nothing to use them on. Only one prize- a goat. Need more SILVER bell prizes😃. Gold bells?? Never won one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have not seen a gold cowbell for months and I am wondering how the rest of you are faring for yours. Are you guys getting gold cowbells from your trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I have gotten 5 gold cowbells since June 2016 and completed over 150 deliveries and counting. Am I the only one not getting them? Feeling miserable lol.

I have only received 1 since it started and I?ve done quite a few, don?t know but it?s been a lot.

Truck delivery Gold cowbells...game needs updates

I have 14 Gold cowbells that are worthless....can?t even sell them to help other farmers. Will this ever be updated? Please advise
    Fran Tastico

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have not seen a gold cowbell for months and I am wondering how the rest of you are faring for yours. Are you guys getting gold cowbells from your trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I have gotten 5 gold cowbells since June 2016 and completed over 150 deliveries and counting. Am I the only one not getting them? Feeling miserable lol.
    I am on level 40 and I have received 3 gold bells

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I am on level 40 and I have received 3 gold bells
    Amazing. I am at level 52 and all I've received is the silver ones.

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only person who doesn’t want gold bells? I have a ton but there isn’t anything to buy with them...only smokehouse which I bought.

Please get us some items to purchase.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn’t want gold bells? I have a ton but there isn’t anything to buy with them...only smokehouse which I bought.

Please get us some items to purchase.
    Any advise on getting the gold one? I have tons silver bells and my level is 52 that means no items to purchase. The goat skin is available to level 60 if I'm not mistaken. I wanted the smokehouse please.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 34 gold bells. The silver bells can be used to make the golden lure in the fish pond. We need something for all these gold bells too.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast