Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Rhino Keeper
    I have sent out so many trucks and since before Christmas i have received ONE gold cowbell. I currently have two which doesn't get me anywhere. I keep hoping we could exchange some of my 20 silver and 15 bronze for gold ones, otherwise I don't look like I'll be getting any more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    From my last truck
    Congratulations!! You did splendidly well.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I have sent out so many trucks and since before Christmas i have received ONE gold cowbell. I currently have two which doesn't get me anywhere. I keep hoping we could exchange some of my 20 silver and 15 bronze for gold ones, otherwise I don't look like I'll be getting any more.
    Aye Allie, I was feeling like you and almost gave up on my truck until I got it recently. It gave me some hope and I continued sending trucks. I really hope you will get yours very very soon! Sending you lots of luck!!

I haven't gotten not one gold cowbell this is really starting to get frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    too funny.. i have gotten more gold than anything i get some silver i keep trying for the bronze for ore and have a hard time getting them
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    It's very luck-based then, some gets loads of gold whereas most get none to barely few. I haven't gotten any in the past few months either...

Most of the time when the delivery asks for 57 milk it results in a golden cowbell.
    I started over with a renewed FS2 account. Playing for 110 days now and I got 8 golden cowbells so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SKT86 View Post
    Most of the time when the delivery asks for 57 milk it results in a golden cowbell.
    I started over with a renewed FS2 account. Playing for 110 days now and I got 8 golden cowbells so far.
    I wonder if there is some symbolic connection between the large quantity of milk requested and the result of the gold cowbell...

Golden Cowbells!! When did this start? Is this only available on IOS? I have an android. Do we not get these prizes?

Me too ;-) might be coincidence but till now it did the trick

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast