Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Rhino Keeper
    Aww thats a shame it wouldve been good to know considering we would have 4 hours to get them, i cant overbuy too much as barn space is limited, much better than i used to be though
    Congrats on the gold, i dont think i can send this 1, still need 9 pancakes and a maple nuts and cant find them anywhere n trees keep giving me leaves instead of syrup
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

I have been sending trucks again for the double bells! But can someone please explain what I can use my 40 silver bells on?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Aww thats a shame it wouldve been good to know considering we would have 4 hours to get them, i cant overbuy too much as barn space is limited, much better than i used to be though
    Congrats on the gold, i dont think i can send this 1, still need 9 pancakes and a maple nuts and cant find them anywhere n trees keep giving me leaves instead of syrup
    Thank you! I was very lucky! If you spot any consistency or have any good ideas, feel free to share, I'll be sure to add to the Guides.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    I have been sending trucks again for the double bells! But can someone please explain what I can use my 40 silver bells on?
    Silver cowbell is needed for crafting Golden Lure, that is if you have unlocked it. See Bait Shop in Buildings Guide for more info. I cant remember the other ingredients needed.

Farm Supplier
    Whether to get a golden bell is coincidence. I've got a golden bell for 2 or 3 times for a very simple truck. I have 27 golden bells, with those I've already used, it's 36 or 37

Grand Emperor
    You are definitely one of the extremely luck ones! Wish I have your good luck. At my ratio of 1:30++, I'll have to do over a thousand trucks haha. Just out of curiosity, how many trucks have you done? That is if you don't mind sharing.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, I do not know exactly how many trucks I've done. Since we have the trucks, I have made at least one per day

Rhino Keeper
    My trucks usually seem to ask for something i cant get, finished 1 this morning but now it wants jewels from the mine and those are so rare
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Silver cowbell is needed for crafting Golden Lure, that is if you have unlocked it. See Bait Shop in Buildings Guide for more info. I cant remember the other ingredients needed.
    Thank you!!!!

Farm Supplier
    From my last truck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	351dbh1.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	36526
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-19-17 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast