Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Rhino Keeper
    Aargg, Silver cowbell again
    Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Aargg, Silver cowbell again
    I stopped hoping for anything but Bronze cowbells...helps to stave off the disappointment when I don't get gold bells.

Of course, when I hope for bronze bells, I end up getting silver. Go figure, lol.

After countless attempts, I only managed to get one miserable gold cowbell.
    I stop filling up the truck now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    YaHhH!!! Congratulations Rynetory Glad u got one and good to know there are still Golden cowbells.
    I better go open my truck and try my luck, hehe
    Thanks Funky! You won't believe how stunned I was when I saw it! I rechecked several times just to make sure and took a long while before it finally sunk in lol. I'm just glad to know that they still exists haha.

Rhino Keeper
    What good are gold cowbells once you get the smokehouse? And what do you use silver ones for? I have 4 gold and 7 silver. I want bronze and can't get them - LOL! I have 60 picks that I saved up to buy ore deposits - that's what I use the bronze ones for.... I've been letting a lot of trucks go empty because the orders are ridiculous - some of the easiest ones to fill have given me gold and the hardest ones seem to give me bronze. It's a mystery!

New Resident
    I have NEVER received a gold cowbell. I have plenty of silver which are useless. I wish we could trade in silver for gold or even the bronze. With the bronze, at least you can get the ore vein.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive only been doing it for a few weeks since i came back to playing the game but ive had 3 silver and no gold, havnt counted the bronze n spent most of them on salvage yards lol
    Gonna try n finish as many as i can the next few days though while its double cowbells
    does anyone know if the amount of specific items you have to give is the same every time like the train (for example if 1 truck needs 4 brown truffles will it always be 4 for other trucks?) just trying to work out if i can get the right amounts before my truck arrives instead of overbuying things
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    There is no rhyme or reason to the quantity of items needed to fill a truck - never consistent! I'll buy 10 of an item and only need 2, buy 2 and need 10. I've needed 20 brown sugar, but the last truck only wanted 6. But it wanted 63 milk and 34 cheese, 5 peanut brittle, 3 watercress soup, and 2 dessert pizza - the team wants to keep you on your toes! LOL just have fun - if you over buy, sell the extras in your shop...

Grand Emperor
    Jumping up for joy - I just got my first ever x2 Gold from my truck!!! Never got a gold from a 63 milk truck, much less x2! I'm close to fainting with excitement lol.

Anyone who is reading this post at this moment, go and send your truck NOW. I hope my good fortune rubs off on you. Good luck!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    does anyone know if the amount of specific items you have to give is the same every time like the train (for example if 1 truck needs 4 brown truffles will it always be 4 for other trucks?) just trying to work out if i can get the right amounts before my truck arrives instead of overbuying things
    I wanted to do a list like the Train Orders List when the truck was released. We discussed about it in the Farmers' Market thread and concluded the quantities differ for different trucks on the same farm, so we dropped the idea.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast