Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    I see I'm not the only one wishing for a use for the gold bells.. hopefully the Devs will come out with something to use or trade them for like gems or bronze bells. at least then we can get tools and parts.. what a waste to have them pile up useless
    what if we could sell them in market $100,000 for gold $75,000 for silver and $50,000 coins for bronze? now that would be awesome
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    I just started replaying because FS2 would crash on my old device. I have only filled the truck up a few times. I just got a golden bell, but it took me less than five hours to fill it. When I've filled it in the past with complicated supplies that took me close to the buzzer, I only got silver or bronze.
    My theory is time. The quicker you fill it, the better probability to get gold.
    I am probably completely wrong, but that is my working theory since I'm on vacation and have time to play this week.

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 2 golds waiting for 3rd so I can get a smokehouse or golden lure, dozens of silvers and 2 bronze. The gold bells since beginning of the outpost deliveries started. What good are the silver bells after you buy the goat skin. Not, ….. just as the bakery just get silver keys nothing to get with silver…no bronze or gold which might get us something. So, have given up on getting the trucks out since this fall.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-30-22 at 04:18 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I only have 2 golds waiting for 3rd so I can get a smokehouse or golden lure, dozens of silvers and 2 bronze. The gold bells since beginning of the outpost deliveries started. What good are the silver bells after you buy the goat skin. Not, ….. just as the bakery just get silver keys nothing to get with silver…no bronze or gold which might get us something. So, have given up on getting the trucks out since this fall.
    Silver bells can be used for making golden lures.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-03-23 at 11:12 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Silver bells can be used for making golden lures.
    Yes but you need gold bells in order to do the golden lures. Humour? Tried again after your post, got another silver bell.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-03-23 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Corrected my spelling

I currently have 172 useless golden cow bells. I’ve been playing this game for a long time my 69 million experience points are also useless

As of today I now have 200 golden cowbells. After tech support fixes the lost connection problem that they have been working on forever. Could they give us something that we can use these cowbells for. Also once you?ve gotten to level 100 experience points are useless. Currently have over 80 million

I wish I could do something with those gold bells? I have 27..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910