Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I’ve been sending trucks out for a year and have never received a gold bell. ��

Currently have 63 gold cow bells that are totally useless. Can you please allow me to use them for anything.

Grand Emperor
    The game is so lopsided. Tis so sad to see that many of us couldn't get enough gold cowbells to save our farms while some get so many that they dont need.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpadon View Post
    Currently have 63 gold cow bells that are totally useless. Can you please allow me to use them for anything.
    I now have three but going to do the golden lure then I will have zero.
    I agree with Rynetory2 about the drops because we both have played ...
    Clearing throat...
    A few years...

Rhino Keeper
    I came here hoping to find tips on what to do with them ... I have 3 golden cowbells now which are totally useless as I already have the smokehouse and the golden lure and there is nothing else they can be used for. I wish I could trade them for bronze cowbells.

New Resident
    I have 9 Gold bells and nothing to use them for. My last one came a few days ago. I wish if they are nOt going to add items to use them for they take them out of the mix.

I’ve been playing for a long time and have only received 1 gold bell. I as wondering if there was a special trick to getting them drop. ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpadon View Post
    Come on Storm8...Give us some more choices for the gold bells. 34 gold bells here with nothing to buy. Two choices is not enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my first after playing from when sending out truck was first introduced. So, now I know it is possible to get one.

Host(ess)
    To those of you who have both the smokehouse and the golden bait, which would you recommend to get first? Are there a lot of things to smoke in the smokehouse?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast