Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaertens View Post
    Golden Cowbells!! When did this start? Is this only available on IOS? I have an android. Do we not get these prizes?
    I'm sorry this is currently not available for Android folks.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 13 gold cowbells. What can we do with these after getting the smokehouse? The bronze can be used for extra coins in the wishing well and the silver for the fishing lure. We need to use the gold ones for something b

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I have 13 gold cowbells. What can we do with these after getting the smokehouse? The bronze can be used for extra coins in the wishing well and the silver for the fishing lure. We need to use the gold ones for something b
    Three gold cowbells can be used to unlock the golden lure at the fishing pond. I can’t remember whether it is gold or silver to makeover your goats into baby goats.

9 golden cowbells from may 2017 till now.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Thats a lot. I think i have got about 11 since it was introduced. But the last one came after the loooonnnngggeeeessssttt time

Rhino Keeper
    I did not know you could buy pets with the golden bells! I am trying to unlock the golden lure or buy the smokehouse. I have received one but I?ve only been playing for about 4 months and am not sure how many delivery trucks I?ve sent out. I took a break and focused on train deliveries only.

I have been playing the delivery truck for months and have 1 gold bell. Do not understand how this game is programmed, but if I keep getting useless silver bells, it is time to move on to another game. Starting to lose its enjoyment. No gold bells, no gems and never an opportunity lately to actually win new pets either. The challenges are getting impossible to win. Stopped playing the turkey as there was no way to get enough percentage for the orders to complete the challenges. Maybe the next one...but I doubt it.

Executive Chef
    I got my fifth gold bell just the other day...after months upon months of nothing but silver and bronze. Though, to be honest, I hadn't been doing truck deliveries all that often, as I was focusing on events and later on trying to earn back the coins spent on those events.

Executive Chef
    Just got my 6th Gold Cowbell last night, so now I can unlock the Golden Lure. On the one hand, I'm happy to finally have a use for the Silver Cowbells. On the other hand, I was hoping for a Bronze Cowbell (or two) because I need them to purchase boosts, which would really help me right now in making deliveries for plane, train, and truck. Sigh...

I’ve gotten 3 since these deliveries started. So frustrated, I’ve given up!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast