Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for about 8 months now and I finally got my first three gold bells. Now to decide how to use them

I was stunned! Just got my sixth gold cowbell sinc starting the event. I use the bronze regularly, but had accumulated over 54 silver bells from truck deliveries! Opted for golden lure instead of smokehouse so 8 could use up the silver cowbells!

Rhino Keeper
    I just received one this morning and now have 18. Please let us use these on something.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! That’s wonderful...
    I’m stuck at 13 for more than six mths I think...I guess 13 is an unlucky no...I was on a roll ...hoping to reach 100...
    I have over 100 bronze and silver each...
    I do enjoy the truck...since I play limited and it asks for smaller number of stuff...but it’s become not doable after the spinner and the various sugars were introduced... same with the hot air ballon...always asking for spinner stuff...
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 04-20-18 at 05:27 AM.

How many gold bells does one need? I have 29 and they keep coming.

Please create new options that will allow us to use them.

Fashion Designer
    I have 6. Would hope there will eventually be a use for them beyond the original goal. How about a trade-in for Bronze? Those have value.
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 07-09-18 at 12:45 PM.

I have 17 gold cowbells and nothing, zero, zilch, nada to spend them on, now that I bought the smokehouse, and unlocked the bait, which is good as otherwise I couldn?t use the silver cowbells. What gives???? This has been the situation for years! Maybe we can think of suggestions for the gold and silver cowbells, like bacon and or pet food. I have about 100 pets and I?m always scrounging for those items.

Executive Chef
    I?m still sitting on two cowbells. I don?t think that elusive third one will come.

I guess I?ll be held to simply buying Golden lure from stormie or other amazing farmers.

In comparison I have over 50 silver bells and had about 75 bronze ones. I was just using them to make wishing well coins to sell for a profit.

Rhino Keeper
    I was struggling to get a third gold cowbell but once I got it I wasn’t sure what to do with them; do I get the smoke house or unlock the golden lure?

I decided to just save them until I could decide. However, shortly after my third, I received a fourth and then a fifth. So now I’m just waiting for my sixth so I can unlock the Golden lure and get the smokehouse.

I play daily on 2 devices and intermittently on a third device. For the devices I play daily on, I have one gold cowbell on one and zero on the other. But I have tons of silver bells and some bronze bells. And I?ve been playing since the cowbells were introduced. On the device I don?t play often, I somehow managed to win 3 cowbells while playing the most recent duck leaderboard event, I.e. in the span of one week. Go figure!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast