Thread: S8: possible to bring back some previous Easter decorations items?

Rhino Keeper

S8: possible to bring back some previous Easter decorations items?

Hi S8

Since it's almost Easter 2017, is it possible to get some Easter decorations items for sale? For FS2 money would be great

I only have some Easter decorations items from 2016 and I would love to decorate my farm with more Easter items. I have looked around farms and what I'm missing and would love to have are the following items :
    Eater Egg Cart, Easter Egg Path, Easter Gazebo, Easter Lantern, Stuffed Easter Bunny, Easter Hideout, Easter Egg Planter, Easter Eggs, Egg Tree, Bunny Topiary, Easter Egg Topiary.

The following Spring items would be nice too:
    Spring Blossom Path, Peach Blossom Tree, Plumeria Tree.

P.S
    New Easter items are also welcome like twigs with Easter eggs, bunny balloon, fluffy nest with eggs, eggs with sparkles on them (like the blue sparkles in the Swan Pond),
    animated chicken in egg, whereby the egg will open in half and u will see the chicken and then it closes again.

Spoiler: show

Grand Emperor
    Hey FunkyJM, thanks for starting this thread. I love an Easter sale too! Plus an Easter event. I went ahead and stick this thread.

Aside to others: Please post what past Easter items you like to have and include pictures if you can.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Rynetory
    I would love an Easter event too, unless it's a Leaderboard Event.

Hereby the pictures of the items I mentioned in my first message, in order of the names I mentioned.

Easter decoration items:

Spring items (Peach Blossom Tree and Plumeria Tree together on 1 picture):

Thanks FunkJM for posting all the pictures. I would like to see the bunny topiary, Easter egg topiary, Easter lantern, Peach Blossom Tree and Plumeria Tree. I started playing right after the second Easter event so I missed out on a lot of decorations. The team put up a lot of items for sale at Halloween so lets hope they do the same with the Easter items.

Rhino Keeper
    We had a lot of st patricks day stuff for sale too from previous events
    I can understand if some are put up for gems, like if they were items that had to be earned in the event but would love to see a lot for coins too, i completely missed last easter so got nothing from that

Im hoping they do it more for halloween though, i love halloween n need some spooky trees n pumpkins to spice up my farm when the time comes
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria